Pre-Season All-SETX Team??

Look, all I'm saying is HD's OL is impeccable. I'd put their OL up against any other line in the state HD would come out on top.

Lol if it's any of the same returning from last year, they're decent at best. Unless somehow they all received radioactive vaccinations and turn into the hulk every time they're adrenaline gets pumping. Lol but excluding that scenario, HD's line is average. And DEFINITELY could not line up against the elite 1A schools in the state, much less any higher classification. I mean Woodville wasn't very good last year but their O-line would have dominated the lines I saw when HD played against Colmesneil and Kountze.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1492342" timestamp="1400616784"]
Lol if it's any of the same returning from last year, they're decent at best. Unless somehow they all received radioactive vaccinations and turn into the hulk every time they're adrenaline gets pumping. Lol but excluding that scenario, HD's line is average. And DEFINITELY could not line up against the elite 1A schools in the state, much less any higher classification. I mean Woodville wasn't very good last year but their O-line would have dominated the lines I saw when HD played against Colmesneil and Kountze.

They're the only line in Texas

I'm sure HD's JH team could own Woodvilles varsity

Yes I'm sure. Just like HD's varsity dominated Hardin. Lol oh and in case I didn't mention it before: Woodville beat Hardin. Lol but yes. HD, football powerhouse (that I never seem to here about doing much else than talking and winning weak districts) could come down to a 2A school in the toughest district in Texas and win. You got me lol please don't let 2-8 fool you.