WOS @ BC 3/28/14

Oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking team sports.... not individuals.... Point taken I'll just crawl back into my cave :rolleyes:

Have they had the district track meet yet?  I didn't think so but I could be wrong - honestly don't know.  What I do know is that last year, as in most every year, WOS won the district track meet as a TEAM.

What happened to just getting out of the house and going to support your team that's playing the game. Get out and enjoy high school baseball. This thread is about a baseball game not what happened in every other athletic sport. That's my two cents for the day

Amen. Back on topic please.

Wow, I didnt know this thread would be so entertaining! I was hoping for some legitimate comments and opinions about tonights game. Both Teams have some outstanding talent and should be very exciting to watch. Two great pitchers going head to head, will be interesting to see where the sticks fit in! Good luck to both teams but i have a vested interest in seeing WOS come out on top!