**2014 NCAA Tourney Update Thread**

AggiesAreWe

How do these people make these picks?  There's no logic to Mercer beating Duke, much less the other upsets of the tournament.

Plenty of logic! Mercer is all seniors, which means they won't beat themselves. Plus Duke can't play interior defense.

Oklahoma just isn't that good, and Dayton players were a mission to prove they deserved a chance to play at Ohio St. 

Cincinnati can't score against teams that play decent defense.

There's all the logic you need to make those pics! 

My bracket is screwed, so I am enjoying these awesome games! This year is truly March MADNESS!!

Plenty of logic! Mercer is all seniors, which means they won't beat themselves. Plus Duke can't play interior defense.

Oklahoma just isn't that good, and Dayton players were a mission to prove they deserved a chance to play at Ohio St. 

Cincinnati can't score against teams that play decent defense.

There's all the logic you need to make those pics! 

My bracket is screwed, so I am enjoying these awesome games! This year is truly March MADNESS!!

So you had all those games picked correctly?

Teams like Mercer can't get a game against a team like Duke unless it is at Cameron with ACC (friendly) refs where the deck is stacked and they have little chance to win.  But on a neutral court with neutral refs, a good mid major has the chance to show they are really pretty good and not so inferior as the elite conferences, supported by the media (Vitale et al.....) will tell you continuously.  This is why, the elite conferences embarrassed by the losses, will freeze out the mid majors from the opportunity and the money to play in the NCAA tourney by changing the rules to eliminate them.  It's coming!!! 

Buddy G - the twins have played their best basketball of the season the last two weeks (by far). This looks like a team coming together at the right time. And who wouldn't rather see one of the sport's best rivalries in the sweet 16? Already looking forward to it!

Friday cant get here soon enough!