offseason program

I'm looking to visit an offseason program with a few of my kids to show them what an offseason program should look like. I want them to see an up-tempo, disciplined, and hard-working program so they can bring that back and let the other kids know what needs to be done to build a successful program. If anybody out there would be interested in letting us come visit, please let me know.

I agree. WOS offseason is intense. Im sure we all think our schools programs are best.

Katy is great also, but they have high dollar equipment and facilities. WOS does the most with the least.

That is a pretty bold statement there badndn because Newton does a lot with a lot less people and money than WOS. Newton is year in and year out winning the regional powerlifting title and taking kids to the state meet as well as winning football games and track meets with not a lot of equipment to use but a very intense workouts on a daily basis 

That is a pretty bold statement there badndn because Newton does a lot with a lot less people and money than WOS. Newton is year in and year out winning the regional powerlifting title and taking kids to the state meet as well as winning football games and track meets with not a lot of equipment to use but a very intense workouts on a daily basis 

This is not a knock on anyone else...I have never seen a NEWTON offseason...I have however seen a WOS offseason program and several others in the area and based on what I actually have seen...WOS is best!

I am willing to bet that you don't KNOW anything about the WOS athletic budget. Not like the Stangs are rolling in the dough.

Some people just get butt-hurt over the tiniest crap!!!!