Raidernation

jordibug15

Raiders will be over .500 for the season.  It's just a prediction but I'll go out on a limb and say they will also make the playoffs.  At the end of this season, I believe it will look similar to what PNG and HJ did in their respective districts last season.  Now, go ahead and rip it to shreds.  They could use some fresh bulletin board material.  ;)

Raiders will be over .500 for the season.  It's just a prediction but I'll go out on a limb and say they will also make the playoffs.  At the end of this season, I believe it will look similar to what PNG and HJ did in their respective districts last season.  Now, go ahead and rip it to shreds.  They could use some fresh bulletin board material.  ;)

please tell us the teams you think they will beat this year.

That is a useless exercise and one that I don't care to participate in.  Let's just say that every game the Raiders win will be an upset.  

it is useless when you have no answer. that just shows how full of cow turds you are.

so you are saying the raiders will be underdogs even against 2014-2016 4A div II teams they play pre-district. that is interesting i would of thought they would of been favored in those games.

most people have an idea of who their team might beat when making predictions. here is an example. lumberton has a good chance to win all 3 of their pre-district games against lower level teams and maybe beat REL in district. 

so good news is that at least it will not be another 0-10 year. still hard to believe they haven't won a game since 10-28-2011

it is useless when you have no answer. that just shows how full of cow turds you are.

so you are saying the raiders will be underdogs even against 2014-2016 4A div II teams they play pre-district. that is interesting i would of thought they would of been favored in those games.

most people have an idea of who their team might beat when making predictions. here is an example. lumberton has a good chance to win all 3 of their pre-district games against lower level teams and maybe beat REL in district.

so good news is that at least it will not be another 0-10 year. still hard to believe they haven't won a game since 10-28-2011

No, it's useless because it's a no-win conversation for me until the Raiders start proving it on the field. And if i didn't have an idea who the wins 'might' come against, i would have just predicted 10-0, don't you think? The fact that Lumberton hasn't won a game the last 2 seasons makes them an underdog even vs 4a d2, imo.

There is an old saying that goes "it takes one to know one".  I think it applies here!!!