Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

4 hours ago, bulldogbacker said:

typical Aggie spin

hookem

That guy makes my brain hurt. How does he think us keeping the coach that just whipped their asses in recruiting is going to benefit them next year or any year in the future? He needs to focus on the psorosis of the liver that is Kevin Stumblin.

27 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

That guy makes my brain hurt. How does he think us keeping the coach that just whipped their asses in recruiting is going to benefit them next year or any year in the future? He needs to focus on the psorosis of the liver that is Kevin Stumblin.

I don't know.  Maybe because that guy is 11-14 in things that actually matter like the games.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don't know.  Maybe because that guy is 11-14 in things that actually matter like the games.  

And whose program is looking up

41 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

But a guy whose team's highest conference finish is a tie for 5th is good to go.

11-2 first year and whose program is definitely looking down

hookem

26 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Do you not agree that 36-16 is better than 11-14?

In 2 more seasons Sumlin has only 2 more losses in a way tougher conference.  

I think Sumlin is awesome.  Please keep him forever.  I mean, I know you will for a while because you can't afford to get rid of him. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Since you brought up conference, in the last 2 seasons UT is 9-9 in conference play and A&M is 7-9. I know, I know, A&M plays in a waaaaaayyyy tougher conference. In the last 2 seasons in conference UT is 3-6 against Top25 teams and A&M is 3-5 against Top25 teams. So in the last 2 years UT has played against more ranked conference teams than A&M, and has a better conference record. But I know you will hang your hat on that conference thing.

54 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Since you brought up conference, in the last 2 seasons UT is 9-9 in conference play and A&M is 7-9. I know, I know, A&M plays in a waaaaaayyyy tougher conference. In the last 2 seasons in conference UT is 3-6 against Top25 teams and A&M is 3-5 against Top25 teams. So in the last 2 years UT has played against more ranked conference teams than A&M, and has a better conference record. But I know you will hang your hat on that conference thing.

I am outta likes

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Here is my take

1) Johnny Manziel

2) Kyle Field

3) 12th man

4) all them OL in the NFL

5) first year 11-2 

why are still happy with the direction of your program?

I guess Aggie logic!

On 2/26/2016 at 4:13 PM, bulldogbacker said:

Here is my take

1) Johnny Manziel

2) Kyle Field

3) 12th man

4) all them OL in the NFL

5) first year 11-2 

why are still happy with the direction of your program?

I guess Aggie logic!

Ok - lets see if I can do this:

Here is my take:

1) Iowa State 24 - Texas 0

2) 6-7 2 years ago

3) 5-7 last year - is that not worse than the previous year?

4) 49 total offensive yards last bowl game - SEC team as well

5) total record last 2 years - 11-14

6) 7th place in the Big 12 in 2014 - ahead of the power houses Iowa State, K State and Kansas - Congrats

And as Bulldogbacker states "And whose program is looking up"?  Now comes all the excuses that Texas fans love to bring - go ahead facts are facts and your guarantee of future success is just hot air until he wins on the field.

Love the rose colored glasses you guys appear to be looking through.

Yeah Yeah Yeah you bet Oklahoma keep reminding me - is that not just like the time A&M beat Alabama - as Texas fans state means nothing when you finish in the last 1/2 of your conference.

And just for all of your information I do not know a single Aggie that cares a flip what Texas fans think of A&M having a female yell leader - hence the no reply to your feeble attempt to make an issue out of a non issue.

48 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Ok - lets see if I can do this:

Here is my take:

1) Iowa State 24 - Texas 0

2) 6-7 2 years ago

3) 5-7 last year - is that not worse than the previous year?

4) 49 total offensive yards last bowl game - SEC team as well

5) total record last 2 years - 11-14

6) 7th place in the Big 12 in 2014 - ahead of the power houses Iowa State, K State and Kansas - Congrats

And as Bulldogbacker states "And whose program is looking up"?  Now comes all the excuses that Texas fans love to bring - go ahead facts are facts and your guarantee of future success is just hot air until he wins on the field.

Love the rose colored glasses you guys appear to be looking through.

Yeah Yeah Yeah you bet Oklahoma keep reminding me - is that not just like the time A&M beat Alabama - as Texas fans state means nothing when you finish in the last 1/2 of your conference.

And just for all of your information I do not know a single Aggie that cares a flip what Texas fans think of A&M having a female yell leader - hence the no reply to your feeble attempt to make an issue out of a non issue.

Not rose colored glasses

burnt orange colored

hookem

and female cheerleader is a big deal to Aggies. That is why there is no response. Check other Aggie boards!

And you know that I would never post just to raise someone's dander.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

aggie couldn't have beat Iowa State. 

I hate this same old crap every year. aggie went to the sec. Instead throwing darts at their conference foes like they did in the Big XII, they instead kiss their ass. 

And the other $ec members are laughing all the way to the bank.