Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

@CollegeSpun 4-Star DB Obi Eboh Announces De-Commitment From Texas collegespun.com/big-12/texas-b…

Old news

going to Stanford. 

That's why he cancelled his trip LAST week. 

Only a 3*, may have been encouraged to make room. Don't want to take more commits than you have room for !

15 minutes ago, bulldogbacker said:

Old news

going to Stanford. 

That's why he cancelled his trip LAST week. 

Only a 3*, may have been encouraged to make room. Don't want to take more commits than you have room for !

Yeah the sip spin is that Charlie pulled his offer even though he was the only DB currently committed. That makes sense I guess.  Especially with those 10 silent commits from last weekend that no one knows about.  

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Yeah the sip spin is that Charlie pulled his offer even though he was the only DB currently committed. That makes sense I guess.  Especially with those 10 silent commits from last weekend that no one knows about.  

Spin spin spin

how many freshman db's played last year.  

Hookem

On 1/24/2016 at 9:18 AM, PhatMack19 said:

Actually, he told Strong we already have 3 corners that will lock down the position for the next 2-3 years. I take that as he's scared of competition. So... Bye Felicia.

19 hours ago, bulldogbacker said:

ESPN says big signings for the Horns

This is the hidden content, please

After two solid weeks of pumping up the subscribers to OB that the sips were going to have "the most memorable recruiting finish of our lifetimes", sounds like the Ketch and Suckamale may be backing down a bit.  

Suckamale gave and update last night, followed by this:

Quote:

Thanks! Working late I see. 

Some of these late decisions are starting to look a little scarier

Quote:

Sounds like we're not as golden as we thought we were.

Quote:

Much of this late developing news does not seem to be very promising for the good guys. Only time will tell I suppose.

Quote:

Not overly encouraging news, as I read it.

Reads as if the brakes are beginning to be tapped, and the crowd readied for a not so favorable NSD.

Quote:

Hard to feel very confident about any of that.

Quote:

Wow! Wow. WTF? I sure hope this class comes together like we all think they can.

What's funny is aggy is hedging their bets on what Ketch is feeding us all.  Errbody knows he's Hamm heavy.  Jason Higdon is far and away the most consistent on these things, that's just a fact.  And he still seems very confident in most, with the exception of Hudson, Fowler, and possibly Irv Smith.