Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

1 hour ago, bulldogbacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

not true

The document posted on the internet was an unsigned order. Standard procedure when filing a motion is to also submit an order for the judge to sign, if he grants the motion. This was filed on a Friday. Even if the judge signed off, it still needs action by the Travis County court to honor a sister state's request and issue the required subpoena. Those would then be served on Strong, in Texas.

As I said before, he likely* has counsel in Kentucky contacting Mr. Blue's counsel and arranging for a deposition to take place in Texas, and negotiating the items on the duces tecum, i.e. items he can produce and what he no longer has in his possession. Then counsel in Texas with an assist from Kentucky counsel attend the deposition, whenever it is agreed upon.

Strong stonewalls them, he'll be served and will have no choice as to date and time. It will take place in Austin, however. He can't be forced to return to Kentucky.

*I am, of course, assuming he's not a total idiot.

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The document posted on the internet was an unsigned order. Standard procedure when filing a motion is to also submit an order for the judge to sign, if he grants the motion. This was filed on a Friday. Even if the judge signed off, it still needs action by the Travis County court to honor a sister state's request and issue the required subpoena. Those would then be served on Strong, in Texas.

As I said before, he likely* has counsel in Kentucky contacting Mr. Blue's counsel and arranging for a deposition to take place in Texas, and negotiating the items on the duces tecum, i.e. items he can produce and what he no longer has in his possession. Then counsel in Texas with an assist from Kentucky counsel attend the deposition, whenever it is agreed upon.

Strong stonewalls them, he'll be served and will have no choice as to date and time. It will take place in Austin, however. He can't be forced to return to Kentucky.

Maybe he can move it to Brazos County

hookem

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

True's claim to embarrass Strong

This is the hidden content, please