Newton Soph  1
Second team
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph. 2

Silsbee JV.  1
Newton JV.  1
Both first teams scored
Silsbee int a pass that had potential to be a TD

Silsbee varsity got the ball first and drove down to the four yard line in six plays only to fumble the ball away. After that Silsbee moved the ball by running it then had a long pass play for a TD. Silsbee was moving the ball again when I left. All first team on both sides. Don't know what happen after I left.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="STiger85" post="1424989" timestamp="1376707997"]
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph  3

First team
Silsbee Fresh 0
Newton Soph  1
Second team
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph. 2

Silsbee JV.  1
Newton JV.  1
Both first teams scored

Silsbee varsity got the ball first and drove down to the four yard line in six plays only to fumble the ball away. After that Silsbee moved the ball by running it then had a long pass play for a TD. Silsbee was moving the ball again when I left. All first team on both sides. Don't know what happen after I left.
[/quote]

What is all this freshman sophomore stuff newton jv played silsbee freshman and then newton jv played played silsbee jv newton jv consisted of all freshman and about 7 sophomores

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1424992" timestamp="1376708183"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=113388.msg1424989#msg1424989 date=1376707997]
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph  3

First team
Silsbee Fresh 0
Newton Soph  1
Second team
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph. 2

Silsbee JV.  1
Newton JV.  1
Both first teams scored

[/quote]

What is all this freshman sophomore stuff newton jv played silsbee freshman and then newton jv played played silsbee jv newton jv consisted of all freshman and about 7 sophomores
[/quote]

I was referring to what one of your friends had posted on this thread about freshman and Soph. Why didn't you quote him and ask him!!!

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1425015" timestamp="1376710385"]
I gotcha I just didn't know what all the sophomore and freshman stuff was. Relax
[/quote]

You simply wanted to know what the stuff was about. I just said where you could go and find it.

No use to get all upset STiger85. You posted something erroneous and stated you were there then left. Truth is Newton handled Silsbee in every scrimmage from the JV/9th to varsity. With varsity actually dominating the Tigers. Moving the ball? They showed a few flashes and that was it. Silsbee has the players to be a good team. But did not play like it last night.

[quote name="GATA" post="1425022" timestamp="1376710767"]
4-1 newton (varsity)
[/quote]

Was told by Silsbee coach 3 of the 4 Newton TD's were against Silsbee 2nd team defense.

Also, Silsbee's Reed had great success running the ball in the first series but after that Silsbee coaching staff reigned him in and would not allow him to run. Basically started working on passing game and other run plays, did not want to get Patrick hurt.

I was not there, so I really have no opinion on this scrimmage. Just posting what I was told.

Aggies, I was there and what your coach told you is not entirely true. The Newton defense "reigned" him in. They attempted some of the same plays after the first series and he was trapped at the line of scrimmage. And "not wanting to get him hurt" was not in the passing game either. Newton took him down hard a number of times after penetrating the Silsbee line on passing plays. Silsbee's offensive line play was suspect to be kind and not even the reverse was successful.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1425076" timestamp="1376741175"]
No use to get all upset STiger85. You posted something erroneous and stated you were there then left. Truth is Newton handled Silsbee in every scrimmage from the JV/9th to varsity. With varsity actually dominating the Tigers. Moving the ball? They showed a few flashes and that was it. Silsbee has the players to be a good team. But did not play like it last night.
[/quote]

Ok, one more time for the slow people. STiger85 is not upset. There was a question ask and I simply stated where you could go and I find the answer. There is nothing erroneous about what I posted. I'll ask you the same thing (if you are talking about the freshman and Soph thing) why don't you go ask your friend about it.

[quote name="STiger85" post="1425091" timestamp="1376747723"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=113388.msg1425076#msg1425076 date=1376741175]
[/quote]

Ok, one more time for the slow people. STiger85 is not upset. There was a question ask and I simply stated where you could go and I find the answer. There is nothing erroneous about what I posted. I'll ask you the same thing (if you are talking about the freshman and Soph thing) why don't you go ask your friend about it.
[/quote]

And once again I see insulting is a way of life for you. If you hadn't put 2 exclamation points on what you answered it might not have been interpreted as upset. Slow can be insinuated all you want, but the posts is what it is. Get over it.

[quote name="STiger85" post="1425009" timestamp="1376710180"]
[quote author=EagleFan01 link=topic=113388.msg1424992#msg1424992 date=1376708183]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=113388.msg1424989#msg1424989 date=1376707997]
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph  3

First team
Silsbee Fresh 0
Newton Soph  1
Second team
Silsbee Fresh. 0
Newton Soph. 2

Silsbee JV.  1
Newton JV.  1
Both first teams scored

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was referring to what one of your friends had posted on this thread about freshman and Soph. Why didn't you quote him and ask him[b]!!![/b]
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I was erroneous in my previous post. It was 3 exclamation points.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1425094" timestamp="1376748770"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=113388.msg1425091#msg1425091 date=1376747723]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=113388.msg1425076#msg1425076 date=1376741175]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And once again I see insulting is a way of life for you. If you hadn't put 2 exclamation points on what you answered it might not have been interpreted as upset. Slow can be insinuated all you want, but the posts is what it is. Get over it.
[/quote

Ok, where is that pitcher of a dead horse that someone is beating on. They need to send it to championeagle. You really need to let it go.

[quote name="STiger85" post="1425098" timestamp="1376749224"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=113388.msg1425094#msg1425094 date=1376748770]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=113388.msg1425091#msg1425091 date=1376747723]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote

Ok, where is that pitcher of a dead horse that someone is beating on. They need to send it to championeagle. You really need to let it go.
[/quote]

No problem. Don't call me names and it's done with!!!  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
It was a scrimmage, people!!

As long as both teams came out of it injury free, that is the main thing.
Both teams now know what they need to work on to get better.

Newton will do fine this year and Silsbee will as well.

Both teams were probably glad just to hit someone with a different colored jersey.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1425108" timestamp="1376750469"]

Both teams were probably glad just to hit someone with a different colored jersey.
[/quote]

Thanks for that valuable information.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1425111" timestamp="1376752008"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113388.msg1425108#msg1425108 date=1376750469]

[/quote]

Thanks for that valuable information.
[/quote]

No problem ::) ::)

[quote name="Whocanitbenow" post="1425066" timestamp="1376718980"]
Cameron Yoe will once again spoil setx chances for a state title.
[/quote]....you are right, it happend last year so it could very well happen this year, hang tight little buddy