oakland at TEXAS

Who wins the series  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series

• a's
    • RANGERS

The oakland a's are in Arlington for a 3 games series with the RANGERS.  Should be an exciting series to watch.  The RANGERS will be without 2nd baseman Ian Kinsler who has been placed on the DL.  This means the #1 prospect in baseball, Jurickson Profar, will make his 2013 debut. 
Game 1 tonight at 7:05.

Pitching match-up:

Bartolo Colon (oak)

Josh Lindblum (TEX)

Ready to find out how good Lindblom will look in his Rangers debut as a starter...

Hopefully the offense will get to Bartolo Colon early and give him some runs to work with against an Oakland team that is scary to me!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1406435" timestamp="1369085998"]
Ready to find out how good Lindblom will look in his Rangers debut as a starter...

Hopefully the offense will get to Bartolo Colon early and give him some runs to work with against an Oakland team that is scary to me!!!
[/quote]

oakland takes game one, 9-2.

Well, Lindblom didn't look very good.  Got behind in the count way to often to beat a team like oakland.  Hopefully it was just some nerves and he will settle down the next time he gets the opportunity.

On the bright side, Jurickson Profar has 2 RBI in his 2013 debut.

I was never a fan of Lindblom... Hated that he was the "major" piece in the Young trade...

Profar is probably here to stay now in some fashion....

At least Darvish is on the hill tonight!!! Probably going to be a rain-out and then possibly a doubleheader tomorrow!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder