Summer Creek Domination? Nederland Domination?

on this post.. who slings the BS the best  

24 members have voted

1. 1. on this post.. who slings the BS the best

• SummerCreek it is!
    • cougar14
    • DemDAWGS!
    • aschom78
    • HUM398
    • Mr. Buddy Garrity
    • who cares ITS FUN UNTIL FOOTBALL STARTS!!!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1410526" timestamp="1370307645"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=111829.msg1410521#msg1410521 date=1370307202]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1410514#msg1410514 date=1370302646]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1409846#msg1409846 date=1370047861]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=111829.msg1409843#msg1409843 date=1370046282]
[quote author=DChatman2008 link=topic=111829.msg1409839#msg1409839 date=1370045608]
Deunte Chatman doesn't complain about anything.He just wants to win and he is a team player.He can play multiple positions on the field so that makes him a  valuable asset.I think that he is one of the best athletes in Texas Class of 2015 that no one has  heard of yet.This time next year you will know about him for sure
[/quote]
Well see about that.
[/quote]MTC, he's probably right. I know what YOUR saying though. Basically all he has to do is start next year and he should be able to make enough plays for some decent film. The taller he can get the more offers he'll receive because recruiters know in a couple years he's going to be 6-something and weigh in the mid to high 220s just like Allen. Before the Nike camp Dakota was considered strictly an inside lb, but after he ran good 40 for his position he was considered more versatile. That's important, especially if you play in a conference where you see a lot of spread offenses which means you have to cover TE's and RB's more than usual. It means you can play three downs. I don't know how good of a RB he'll be but LB or an Aaron Hernandez-like TE could be in play come offer time and he's going to be rated high no matter what because of how well he tests. I'm with you though My Two, put it on film. 
[/quote]

Dakota is a great athlete, but I've yet to see him dominate a game from his position.  I was expecting a huge year from him last year.  He was solid, but there were others that out shined him for sure.  This year if he's not the kind of player that demands offenses to plan for him ...and if not a top defender in the state ...hmmmm?  Maybe a move to another position would be better.  He could be interesting at RB or TE.
[/quote]
Hope that works out for DeMarius at HBU. Now for Dakota, he has double digit offers so if you want to speak to someone about a position change for him I would suggest you speak with Colorado, Grambling ,Houston, Illinois, Iowa St, Kansas, Kansas State, La Lafayette, North Texas, Texas Tech, and TCU.
[/quote] Thanks for posting that, im starting to think DemDawgs doesnt have a clue bout SC.  ::)
[/quote]

Buddy you're a hater that doesn't miss a chance to take a shot at me along with 15 other guys in this forum.  Flex your forum muscle chump. 

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DChatman2008" post="1410719" timestamp="1370370527"]
anybody who attended Summer Creek's spring game who were they impressed with and who they were not impressed with at the game.How did Summer Creek look as a team
[/quote]

Wasn't impressed. But it's Spring Football. You have kids that just got from track a week and a half ago. A couple baseball players....the O line still need work, I expect them to be ready at end of the summer

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1410734" timestamp="1370371883"]
[quote author=DChatman2008 link=topic=111829.msg1410719#msg1410719 date=1370370527]
anybody who attended Summer Creek's spring game who were they impressed with and who they were not impressed with at the game.How did Summer Creek look as a team
[/quote]

Wasn't impressed. But it's Spring Football. You have kids that just got from track a week and a half ago. A couple baseball players....the O line still need work, I expect them to be ready at end of the summer
[/quote]
I don't know, I thought the D-line looked good in pass rush and O-line wasn't terrible in pass protection (needs work, of course). O-Line looked strong blocking for the run, though I thought the defense didn't handle it too well. I thought a few second/third stringers made good plays. An you are right, they are still a bit rusty trying to get back into football shape, that's to be expected.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1410563" timestamp="1370317889"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111829.msg1410526#msg1410526 date=1370307645]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=111829.msg1410521#msg1410521 date=1370307202]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1410514#msg1410514 date=1370302646]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1409846#msg1409846 date=1370047861]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=111829.msg1409843#msg1409843 date=1370046282]
[quote author=DChatman2008 link=topic=111829.msg1409839#msg1409839 date=1370045608]
Deunte Chatman doesn't complain about anything.He just wants to win and he is a team player.He can play multiple positions on the field so that makes him a  valuable asset.I think that he is one of the best athletes in Texas Class of 2015 that no one has  heard of yet.This time next year you will know about him for sure
[/quote]
Well see about that.
[/quote]MTC, he's probably right. I know what YOUR saying though. Basically all he has to do is start next year and he should be able to make enough plays for some decent film. The taller he can get the more offers he'll receive because recruiters know in a couple years he's going to be 6-something and weigh in the mid to high 220s just like Allen. Before the Nike camp Dakota was considered strictly an inside lb, but after he ran good 40 for his position he was considered more versatile. That's important, especially if you play in a conference where you see a lot of spread offenses which means you have to cover TE's and RB's more than usual. It means you can play three downs. I don't know how good of a RB he'll be but LB or an Aaron Hernandez-like TE could be in play come offer time and he's going to be rated high no matter what because of how well he tests. I'm with you though My Two, put it on film. 
[/quote]

Dakota is a great athlete, but I've yet to see him dominate a game from his position.  I was expecting a huge year from him last year.  He was solid, but there were others that out shined him for sure.  This year if he's not the kind of player that demands offenses to plan for him ...and if not a top defender in the state ...hmmmm?  Maybe a move to another position would be better.  He could be interesting at RB or TE.
[/quote]
Hope that works out for DeMarius at HBU. Now for Dakota, he has double digit offers so if you want to speak to someone about a position change for him I would suggest you speak with Colorado, Grambling ,Houston, Illinois, Iowa St, Kansas, Kansas State, La Lafayette, North Texas, Texas Tech, and TCU.
[/quote] Thanks for posting that, im starting to think DemDawgs doesnt have a clue bout SC.  ::)
[/quote]

Buddy you're a hater that doesn't miss a chance to take a shot at me along with 15 other guys in this forum.  [b]Flex your forum muscle chump. [/b]
[/quote] Like Georgetown did or nah?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1410851" timestamp="1370388631"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=111829.msg1410564#msg1410564 date=1370319482]
Seems demdawgs is being a little skeptical now.
[/quote]his cred is about as reliable as a weatherman.
[/quote]
That's just mean buddy. Now why would you wanna go and insult the weather man like that lol.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1410862" timestamp="1370391424"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111829.msg1410851#msg1410851 date=1370388631]
[/quote]
That's just mean buddy. Now why would you wanna go and insult the weather man like that lol.
[/quote] They probably related.

I attended.

I thought they looked somewhat the same, perhaps regressed on the defensive side of the ball.   

QB: A+
Offensive line: C
RB:  B-  Note:  They have some kids playing the wrong position at RB
WR: C+    Note:  Run sub par routes, but are very quick and good overal athletic ability.  Need to learn to block down field better

Defensive Line: C+  (will struggle against larger defensive lines, lucky for them they have a QB that has a quick release....Wideouts that can fly....and they play in 4a where huge OL's are about as common as 6'5 300lbs freshman)
LB: A-
DB: B- (The Corners have a lot of work to do.  I saw a lot of technique that was just absent)

This team is athletic, but they are tremendously raw.  If the league improves over its poor showing last year, i would expect Summer Creek has a tougher time.  However, as it stands now they are the clear cut favorite. They look like they will pick up where they started last year.  The loss of the senior WR's will be interesting, because it is notably dropped off over last year. 

[quote name="aschom78" post="1410838" timestamp="1370385595"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=111829.msg1410734#msg1410734 date=1370371883]
[quote author=DChatman2008 link=topic=111829.msg1410719#msg1410719 date=1370370527]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I don't know, I thought the D-line looked good in pass rush and [b]O-line wasn't terrible[/b] in pass protection (needs work, of course). O-Line looked strong blocking for the run, though I thought the defense didn't handle it too well. I thought a few second/third stringers made good plays. An you are right, they are still a bit rusty trying to get back into football shape, that's to be expected.
[/quote]

They wasn't terrible but keep in mind, the QB wasn't getting sacked because of the whistle...I don't think they picked up 1 blitz....but I expect them to get better.

[quote name="HUM398" post="1410907" timestamp="1370414091"]
I attended.

I thought they looked somewhat the same, perhaps regressed on the defensive side of the ball.   

WR: C+    Note:  Run sub par routes, but are very quick and good overal athletic ability.  Need to learn to block down field better

Defensive Line: C+  [b](will struggle against larger defensive lines, lucky for them they have a QB that has a quick release....Wideouts that can fly....and they play in 4a where huge OL's are about as common as 6'5 300lbs freshman)[/b]
DB: B- (The Corners have a lot of work to do.  I saw a lot of technique that was just absent)

This team is athletic, but they are tremendously raw.  If the league improves over its poor showing last year, i would expect Summer Creek has a tougher time.  However, as it stands now they are the clear cut favorite. They look like they will pick up where they started last year.  The loss of the senior WR's will be interesting, because it is notably dropped off over last year.
[/quote]

OK LOL I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here... and i am hoping you put the O Line comment on the D line.... because I have never seen 1 defensive line struggle against another Defensive line that was protecting a QB that had a quick release... LMAO!...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1410928" timestamp="1370438496"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=111829.msg1410907#msg1410907 date=1370414091]
I attended.

Defensive Line: C+  [b](will struggle against larger defensive lines, lucky for them they have a QB that has a quick release....Wideouts that can fly....and they play in 4a where huge OL's are about as common as 6'5 300lbs freshman)[/b]

[/quote]

OK LOL I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here... and i am hoping you put the O Line comment on the D line.... because I have never seen 1 defensive line struggle against another Defensive line that was protecting a QB that had a quick release... LMAO!...
[/quote]

LMAO..oopsie..we accidentally sent our Dline out on offense.

I attended ...will echo much of what the other attendees stated. 

This coaching staff has proven they can really pull the guys together when its time to line up in August/September.

Just hoping they don't get to cocky and get stunned early by a hungry team.  They need to save the cockiness for ME. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1410851" timestamp="1370388631"]
[/quote]

If I tell you the Easter bunny is coming, you better go get your basket.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1410940" timestamp="1370442266"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111829.msg1410851#msg1410851 date=1370388631]
[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO!!! and a broke clock is right 2 times a day too ;-D

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1410928" timestamp="1370438496"]
I attended.

[/quote]

[/quote]

hardy har har.    Obviously a typo.    But i meant to say they will have a problem against larger Offensive lines.    and lucky for them that they have an offense as athletic and potent as it is, because if they did not this defense would not stay fresh very long.  essentially, if you remove Aaron Sharp and a couple of wideouts...this team is not very good.    Its amazing what a couple of top tier D1 talents will do for your total output.

[quote name="HUM398" post="1410960" timestamp="1370447492"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111829.msg1410928#msg1410928 date=1370438496]
I attended.

[/quote]

[/quote]

hardy har har.    Obviously a typo.    But i meant to say they will have a problem against larger Offensive lines.    and lucky for them that they have an offense as athletic and potent as it is, because if they did not this defense would not stay fresh very long.  essentially, if you remove Aaron Sharp and a couple of wideouts...this team is not very good.    Its amazing what a couple of top tier D1 talents will do for your total output.
[/quote]

:-D well i couldn't pass it up.... i mean it just jumped out at me and said HEY LOOK AT THIS!!! :-D ... and it seems from what I read on here there are more holes in the SC program this year than expected.... did some upcoming talent move? or just not filling out like they thought they were?? or is there more rust then expected....

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1410967" timestamp="1370448609"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=111829.msg1410960#msg1410960 date=1370447492]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111829.msg1410928#msg1410928 date=1370438496]
I attended.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:-D well i couldn't pass it up.... i mean it just jumped out at me and said HEY LOOK AT THIS!!! :-D ... and it seems from what I read on here there are more holes in the SC program this year than expected.... did some upcoming talent move? or just not filling out like they thought they were?? or is there more rust then expected....
[/quote]
Well there is always going to be rust, same thing happened last year having to replace the entire O-Line for example but the inexperience is more spread out across the team. I think it will take a couple weeks into the season before they figure out where everyone performs best or helps the team best.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1410944" timestamp="1370444299"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1410940#msg1410940 date=1370442266]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

HEY!  That's my line

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411138" timestamp="1370464418"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111829.msg1410944#msg1410944 date=1370444299]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1410940#msg1410940 date=1370442266]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

HEY!  That's my line
[/quote]

LOL don't ya hate when phrases you use come back to bite ya.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1411158" timestamp="1370466480"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411138#msg1411138 date=1370464418]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111829.msg1410944#msg1410944 date=1370444299]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

HEY!  That's my line
[/quote]

LOL don't ya hate when phrases you use come back to bite ya.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Touche' sir.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder