*Buna at Hardin-Jefferson Updates*/Buna wins 8-6!!

Bedelmon, your son pitched a great game, I see nothing has changed much at HJ>pitchers getting it done ONLY to let down by poor defense, not only the 'Es' but not getting outs on >>>3 run-downs<<<2 of which came after pick-offs which should have been elemetary. I wasn't aware Duplant got tossed last game after 'mild mannered Coach Erickson' got his trip to the bus, coulda used his bat no dought. I would have thought Buna would run away with this game due to all the talk here but they did have a fair showing against a soph pitcher...BTW how many other coaches have been tossed this yr and have to make a trip to Austin with their coaching future on the line.... 

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1395189" timestamp="1366201224"]
I thought and i could be wrong but anytime a coach gets ejected they have to go to Austin. Buna didnt hit real well last night Aaron kept them off balance all night. BTW after the first pitcher for Buna that was 3 Sophs.
[/quote]Correct been that way for yrs, and if ejected twice theres a good chance hes done coaching!!! What gets me is you have coaches comming (running) out on the field without >asking< for time first, argueing 'judgment' calls, while another does everything right and gets tossed along with a player, am I missing something here... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin