Jump to content

NHSBulldogFan

Members
  • Posts

    2,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by NHSBulldogFan

  1. It's a scrimmage you know what they say about those but it'll likely be a 4 quarter game instead of a controlled scrimmage so there's that🤷‍♂️
  2. The players (and parents too) are ready to go its going to be a different Nederland Bulldog team this year that's for sure
  3. The question for this year's team is who is the x-factor you could count on Shea Adams for those short yardage situations the question is who's that guy this year..Indians will be fine in the run game with the offensive line and a guy that's the 2nd coming of Justin Eicher
  4. There hasn't been many seniors to speak of the last two years so that ain't saying much....Ayden is a competitor not the best QB I've seen at Nederland but he is a leader that's for sure we'll miss his leadership next year
  5. Too hot to fish
  6. I look at it like the teacher Gary and the student Jeff sitting in his seat...it could be worse it could have been Gary Joseph on the cover with Borat... I'm sure Gary was delighted to be on the cover of Texas Football Magazine with his son
  7. It's the Katy offense FB and TE bootlegs occasional one back sets etc.
  8. Weather should be better for tomorrow...we'll see
  9. In other news LB Ellis Walker got an offer today from the Naval Academy. Smart kid 4.0 GPA
  10. Football people are...I can tell you this we will be more physical this year on both sides of the ball
  11. Well he did say he took football seriously🤷
  12. But it spells DOOM because one player got hurt....ridiculous
  13. And yet the baseball team still won🙄
  14. I've seen it I won't post it here for that exact reason there's names attached to it
  15. Well I'll answer that...that's not me
  16. A pinched nerve in the same arm is still an injury we're arguing over semantics (it supplies blood the the arm which was injured) and as far as a fake username I've been around a long time here I don't appreciate the connotation
  17. It's called football we used to run the oklahoma drill till ww puked then run it again...it's football not ballet
  18. Got some info on this...this was a footwork drill when the injury happened and that this is a pre-existing condition (he injured the elbow before) As if there wasn't drama in Nederland before now the new football coach is taking heat from the baseball people because of it...Coach Rich is trying to change the culture at Nederland it was inevitable that he ruffled a few feathers along the way
  19. Isn't it obvious Katy is one of the most successful football schools in the state...Fort Bend Travis not so much its all about name recognition...As for where I found my info... the Houston Chronicle archives
  20. Coach Rich was the offensive coordinator at Fort Bend Travis for years he was also calling plays alongside Jeryl Brixey (offensive coordinator at Katy) so you can't say the top 3 haven't been a coordinator that's false
  21. Hey he could he used to coach basketball😄...we're taking one game at a time we have a chance to beat any team we play
  22. It's not politicking it's actual results between him and Barrow it's like night and day...as far as who Nederland will or won't beat Coach Rich expects to play after Thanksgiving time will tell
  23. I can't even debate that those last 3 years were terrible...IMO 2020 is the only year you can't give credit to Neumann for
  24. That's a little harsh...Barrow had a winning record and made the playoffs 5 out of those 7 years including a trip to the 3rd round in 2020 it was the last 3 years that did him in...On a different note I like everything Coach Rich has done up to this point and I'm not the only one who thinks that
×
×
  • Create New...