Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. Great defense by the Lady Bobcats tonight! May have lost a big part of the team tonight though!
  2. Still 2 games away.  They would not meet until the Regional Championship.
  3. Orangefield game time changed to 7:30.
  4. Game moved to Monday the 14th.
  5. Orangefield had two games canceled right before district started. Kirbyville and Liberty.
  6. They were scrappy and had some girls that could shoot the rock.  No excuses, but OF's leading scorer didn't play much in the 2nd half!
  7. Starks won 52-48 in OT!
  8. Grad I think the BH/Vidor game is on Monday the 14th.  That is what's on the BH school website.
  9. [quote name="hjhawks" post="964048" timestamp="1297354515"] Good Luck to OF and HF.... You still have to play the games, but I don't see either team having a problem.... OF has a really nice setup in their half of the bracket....  They have a really good chance to be playing in Huntsville. [/quote] OF has to start putting complete games together.  Can't have these 5 or 6 point quarters in the playoffs and expect to win!
  10. Tuesday 2/15 at Lumberton Orangefield vs Huffman 6pm Hamshire Fannett vs Tarkington 8pm
  11. Congrats!  Best of luck in the playoffs!
  12. Congrats Q and the Evans family!! Great kid!
  13. [quote name="WOSgrad" post="956462" timestamp="1296237523"] [quote author=Cat22 link=topic=78915.msg956461#msg956461 date=1296237368] Receivers?  What is that?? [/quote] It's that guy that y'all split out wide to block the cornerback. :D [/quote] Oh ok, thanks for the clarification!
  14. If a player on defense call for a time out while play is going, is that a technical foul?
  15. I saw that, I better bring a seat cushion!
  16. Receivers?  What is that??
  17. I hope Jace does get some PT as a freshman.  Great kid!
  18. Orangefield better show up or WOS will beat them!
  19. Ladies won big.  Don't have a final, gametracker froze up with them leading 90-61 with 14 seconds left.
  20. Ladies winning 64-45 13 mins left.
  21. I'll be curious to see how OF plays after the HJ game.  I expect BC to come out strong with the confidence of the big win over HF.  I think the key may be if BC can break OF's press.
  22. Thanks for broadcasting this game Lazeek and giving these girls some much deserved attention.  I can't make it so I will be listening to it.  Should be another classic as always when these two meet up.
×
×
  • Create New...