Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. Central won 70-46
  2. With the OF win and HF lost, OF gets final playoff spot.
  3. [quote name="hjhawks" post="1366570" timestamp="1359080669"] i think it speaks well of HJ that they can play arguably their worse game of the year shooting wise, have 4 starters in foul trouble most of the game and still win by double digits on the road... [/quote] Especially at HF, you're down 10 points before you even walk in the gym!
  4. Buna @ Orangefield game on KOGT.  For those outside of the Orange area, click the link below to listen on the internet.  Once the page comes up click the flashing link to the left that say"click here to listen to high school sports".  Big thanks to Gary Stelly and his staff. [url=[Hidden Content]]
  5. I think this may have changed some.  Heard Kelly dropped out. [url=[Hidden Content].pdf][Hidden Content].pdf[/url]
  6. [url=[Hidden Content]]
  7. Vidor 59 Nederland 27
  8. Orangefield 90 Silsbee 38 Where has this OF team been all season!
  9. Grad is right.  I have been involved in the rankings the past few years, but it has become too difficult to get accurate rankings when we can't even get scores.  If we could get scores weekly then rankings would not be a problem.  It's bad enough that we can't even get all the schedules.  I've emailed coaches and schools and some will not respond.  The ladies deserve better than that!
  10. So a team that doesn't win a district game has more players on all district than 3 teams that beat them and outscored them by a combined total of 122-76!
  11. [quote name="BringThePain" post="1338932" timestamp="1353592449"] Oh Haynes will be on that opportunity like stink on a ......., but Liberty may want to call over to Hardin and get a few references before they go down that road.  I still think that Chad Taylor, or Toby Foreman (who has been mentioned as a possible applicant) should be the frontrunners.  [b]There is also a great coach, just down the road from Liberty, that is serving as a assistant at his current school, who would be do wonders to fix the problems Liberty is having.  I will not mention his name because his team is still playing.  I'd be interested to see if he applies.[/b] [/quote] If we're thinking of the same guy, then he would be a good hire for Liberty; however he is very much a disciplinarian and it's his way or the highway.  Would that work in Liberty?
  12. [quote name="Cat22" post="1310620" timestamp="1351286569"] [url=[Hidden Content]] [/quote]
  13. Tidwell tied Lamar program record for career wins and Kalis Loyd moved into 3rd in all time points. [url=[Hidden Content]]
  14. Hate this for Coach Pev.  He really loves that university and town, but like any coaching job it's about the Ws.  He will get a good assistant job somewhere, maybe back at LSU.  He has never coached high school so I really don't see him going that route.
  15. All American candidate Kalis Loyd with 22 points and 12 rebounds in 18 minutes.  20th career double-double Freshman Asia Booker from Ozen had 14 points, 4 assists, 6 steals in 13 minutes.
  16. I've given Woodard the benefit of the doubt the last 2 years, but calling out fans twice this season is not smart.  I've had season tickets and a tailgating spot since day 1 when the program was brought back and he's calling me out.  I didn't go to the game yesterday, I stayed home and watched the biggest game of the day with family and friends who I tailgate with.  My biggest problem with Lamar is I don't see any improvement from year 1 to now year 3.  3-5 and only winning one conference game is not going to cut it.  I'll renewal my season tickets and tailgating spot again next year, but better results are expected.  Not smart Woodard on calling out the fans.  Get Better!!!!
  17. My son plays for Orangefield 7th and Silsbee was the best team they played this year. That Silsbee group is loaded with some good young talent.
  18. [b]West Brook[/b]/Baytown Sterling [b]La Porte[/b]/Port Arthur Memorial [b]Crosby[/b]/Porter [b]Summer Creek[/b]/Dayton Central/[b]Nederland[/b] [b]Ozen[/b]/Lumberton PN-G/[b]Livingston[/b] [b]Vidor[/b]/LC-M Baytown Lee/[b]Texas City[/b] [b]Jasper[/b]/Center [b]Hardin-Jefferson[/b]/Hamshire-Fannett [b]Orangefield[/b]/Bridge City [b]WO-S[/b]/Silsbee [b]Cleveland[/b]/Shepherd [b]Huffman[/b]/Splendora [b]Liberty[/b]/Tarkington [b]Anahuac[/b]/Kountze Hardin/[b]East Chambers[/b] [b]Kirbyville[/b]/Warren Woodville/[b]Newton[/b] [b]Groveton[/b]/Deweyville [b]Hull-Daisetta[/b]/Colmesneil [b]Mount Entrprise[/b]/Evadale [b]Chester[/b]/High Island [b]West Sabine[/b]/Grapeland
  19. Ozen High School is at 3443 Fannett Rd. If coming from Bridge City on 69, take the Fannett Rd exit.  Turn right on Fannett rd and the school will be down probably 1/2 mile on the right. If coming through Beaumont, take the Washington Blvd ext.  Turn left on Washington then right on either 6th or 5th st.  Both will take you to Fannett Rd and the school.
  20. Congrats Lady Hawks on a great season!
  21. The 54th meeting between these two was another classic.  Both gave it there all like always.  Glad to see the game have more meaning to it like it was when I played.  Very good win Bobcats.  That 2nd touchdown run by Truncale was great.  Now go win the Bayou Bowl Bobcats!
×
×
  • Create New...