Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Final scrimmage before season open
  2. I dont know I know the score from a classmate but what I'm hereing wos is getting back on track
  3. 21 to 0 wos end of 2 quarter
  4. Yeah I'm go check and see how they going do in this scrimmage but I'm hereing different times for this scrimmage
  5. thats the varsity starts at 6pm
  6. what time lcm vs orangefield game starts
  7. they still have 2 guys from the coach t era
  8. Let me know where PNG be playing at 409 will go down in the books west orange stark did now it's time for another 409 gotta represent the 409 no matter which team is in it along it's out the 409 area
  9. Where will PNG be playing at I want to go represent the 409
  10. Where is this game being play at
  11. Hamshire fannett still in it to
  12. Idk know about that but we will see I'm going to that Lumberton game so I'm see what they working with but keep in mind China springs is still in the mix
  13. That's what I'm saying
  14. I want to say this I don't care what there record is I still going to see them play cause I'm a real mustangs fan that why they have low confidence because of the fans they already said it so the fans play a big part of them as well I hate when people gets on here and talk about how they is doing and they haven't been to any of the games
  15. Not going happen man
  16. Prediction
×
×
  • Create New...