Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Huntsville beats Montgomery 44-27 in their last ever regular season game at Bowers Stadium. The first game at the new stadium will be in 2 weeks against Bryan Rudder.
  2. To me this will be the for the district championship for now until we play the winner of this game next week... I wonder how Westwood's QB will fare against Diboll's D.
  3. Sorry my bad it's.!!:30/13/f
  4. Yes especially those face mask penalties.
  5. Congratulations Lumberjacks... This win will definitely make things interesting in district.
  6. A Woodville player had been ejected from the game for his second unsportsmanlike penalty.
  7. Woodville and these unnecessary penalties are costing them the game.
  8. Diboll recovers a fumble in the end zone !!:29/6/3 You've alerted the ScoreboardBot: Score Alert: Diboll(28) @ Woodville(6) Q3
  9. More so in the Orangfield game really... The game against Franklin was very close and against Liberty they made 2nd half adjustments.
  10. Give me Woodville by 7
  11. I haven't paid much attention to Shepherd outside of the New Waverly and Tarkington games. As our district play starts this upcoming week I expect the Pirates to beat Huntington and the Crockett game is a toss up but they shouldn't win anymore than that but they have been know to play spoilers. Upside is 3 district wins downside is 1.
  12. Exactly my point in my comment mention above.
  13. @89Falcon give me 3 weeks time if we beat Woodville I'll buy what you've been tell me about Coldspring.
  14. Yes a must needed win but remember when I said about us not being a good second half team... This game is another example. Can't be doing that in a few weeks when we head to Woodville and I'm not the one to be looking ahead because we have Huntington and Crockett first on hand. I'm pretty sure coach had some younger guys in the game to finish this off but this is something that needs to be addressed going forward especially on defense.
×
×
  • Create New...