Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. Especially from the south end. There’s already kids leaving for either west brook or neighboring districts due to the issues at bmt United
  2. There s a guy at South Park who used to be part of the central staff. He was either oc or dc I believe at one time. He wouldn’t mine just being a HC. All he wants to do is coach football. As well he ll bring some bmt kids with him. He connects very well with the kids.
  3. Sutherland was a football guy. Look at his success
  4. I agree. He ll still be the AD, more than likely. I know a few coaches who wouldn’t mine just concentrating on football. Pretty much all sports are down girls and boys. Parents have to get more involved and teach work ethic
  5. I agree. I talked to a long time resident of kountze who frequents athletic events and she told me that she has noticed this going back 5 years. She said that there are only a few athletes per grade now and of those some are trouble makers who have trouble making parents. And she was talking not just about jh and hs but elementary age as well. She s noticed the lack there of thru lil leagues
  6. I second that. People who make those type of comments must have never played sports
  7. There should be an age cutoff for judges in office
  8. Really. I know your more intelligent than that. U may wanna read up on history of fallen nations. U may wanna read up on the crisis in Michigan. You may wanna read up on the problems in Europe. The border has always been a problem go back and read old quotes from the significant dems. Schumer pelosi obama Clinton. Trump came in and is actually trying to do something about it other than talk about or put a band aid
  9. Indoctrination
  10. Their own pride gets in the way
  11. Illegals get better treatment then veterans
  12. I could get assistance for my family size. I chose not to. It’s not the govt responsibility to take care of my family it’s mine even if I chose to have 2, 3, 6, 10 kids.
  13. It’s all about votes. Dems need the illegals
  14. Is there a vaccine for liberalism
  15. I don’t like the govt shut down either. Our govt has given billions to a bunch of other foolishness but doesn’t want to give money to something that actually protects the country. I hope he shuts the border down completely. Dems will have to feel find there voters from somewhere else. “Roman Empire”
  16. Well promises get broken all the time by man. People are focused on the wrong thing. Doesn’t matter who builds it it needs to be built
  17. The freshman would have gotten eaten up. Should ve but Thad on him.
  18. Why are people stuck on “he said Mexico would pay for it.” Who cares. Simple minded people. It’s about protecting the border from ILLEGAL immigrants and all the issues they bring with them. We would be better off if it was closed especially in the long run
  19. Sometimes the players don’t follow game plans for every play or just forget there basic technique s
  20. Awesome season bruins. Definitely one to remember
  21. I’m wrong. What was I thinking. Yeah makes it a 2 score game.
×
×
  • Create New...