Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. West Brook would BEAT the hell out of PAM, NED, and PNG. Buddy I don't know why you arguing you know damn well its true lol. Fort Bend Marshall would give them a game but Im not sure they would win, but you never know. I think Aledo would whoop that a$$ though.
  2. yes and he hasn't been here in 11 years, he was and is a good Defensive coach for sure. But Does he even make a difference over there in LCM? I wish he was still coaching the defense here, but it is what it is.
  3. havent seen Mouse and Big D in years, Robert Sells has been busy with his sons games the last 3 years, I can hear them peanut shells cracking now. If there isn't any peanuts the old Biaplayer may show up lol
  4. you always say you gonna come to a PNG game and then gametime comes and poof you not there. lol Ready to watch Boast, think he will be one hell of a QB.
  5. let me comment on this, We haven't had a real defense in years, WE have come away with wins but I must say , take for example the Crosby game where someone made a follies video with the Benny Hill theme song In the background about sums up our defense. lol I always hope we have a greedy defense each and every year but it seems it is more like a good will giveaway. I could be wrong in my assessment, I guess we will find out real soon. Until im proved other wise the jury is still out on the Defensive side of the ball. Curious as to who the coaching changes are.,
  6. I think this year will be Fort bend Marshalls year again, those qbs are l Iegitimate beasts. I think our District is up for grabs, I think Crosby gets back on tract, Dayton im not sure what happened there, Vidor well they are who they are. I think all the teams lost key players and Seniors so who knows.
  7. I will go catch that game. I will prob sit on the Beaumont side, Them crazy PA people don't like PNG followers sitting on their side, smh
  8. welcome back I think, I missed you so much that I had to friend you on facebook just so I could argue with and Robert lol. Soon as this summer heat comes to an end it will be pigskin time. So we have some PAM recruits, I would love to hear about them. Sounds like good decisions on their part lol ;-)
  9. PNG can not kick to them on special teams. They must keep the ball away from the speedsters. INDIANS cant afford to let them return the kickoffs or the punts. Defense will have to step it up and play all world. Gotta love coog trolling the team that used ipads to bea them lol. We sucked it up beat the hell out of the tattletails, whooped up on Sante fe, disposed of Nederland and got a share of the district title. Enjoy basketball season or pay on texanslive.com and watch how real playoff teams play football. Win lose or draw it has been a fun season. If we happen to win this week i dont think we can stop Huntsville. That defense is something else.
  10. I watched some of their highlights their defense isnt that perfect. I think PNG can score in them but i think our defense has to play on another level. They have played well last few weeks but this game will be our second toughest test yet. Huntsvilles defense is a hell of alot better than Marshalls defense so i think it will be interesting.
  11. Lol come on out and watch lol
  12. Well so can we, have a lil faith even with ipad gate we still got the job done.
  13. Well win lose or draw there will be plenty of Indian Fans there pulling for the dogs. I hope them dummies put us on the same side so we can represent mid county well
  14. I was 23 rows up going live and i heard it plain as day. At first glance i thought it was directed at a player but when i looked that direction i realized that it was a fan. Smh
  15. Ole grey hair doesnt have a clue. Go back to trolling Ned. You better hope they dont come out flat this week like they did last week or they will be 1 and done with that choke i mean number 1 defense smh. You only wish Nederland had a QB half as good as RJ smh.
  16. It doesnt matter is he passed or ran the truth of the matter is he owned Ned all three years that he called snaps. Your defense hasnt stopped him at all in the last three years. Say what you want secondary didnt have anything to do as far as stopping the passing game. You dont fix what aint broke, if Shug toting the rock works and Ned Cant stop it why throw the ball. We attempted 1 deep pass and guess what your cb got burnt and our guy made the catch. Pretty self explanotory. You have to admit poor lil fella got runover although he was truly fighting off a block . Pretty sure in the three years he has played he probably has 1000 plus yards against Big Ned. Just Saying. Hope yall dont play flat like you did this past week . Good luck to the dogs and hope yall get back to good ole Bulldog football. MCM is over time to pull for both midcounty teams
  17. Well the hill did better than i thought they would
  18. It doesnt matter is he passed or ran the truth of the matter is he owned Ned all three years that he called snaps. Your defense hasnt stopped him at all in the last three years. Say what you want secondary didnt have anything to do as far as stopping the passing game. You dont fix what aint broke, if Shug toting the rock works and Ned Cant stop it why throw the ball. We attempted 1 deep pass and guess what your cb got burnt and our guy made the catch. Pretty self explanotory. You have to admit poor lil fella got runover although he was truly fighting off a block . Pretty sure in the three years he has played he probably has 1000 plus yards against Big Ned. Just Saying. Hope yall dont play flat like you did this past week . Good luck to the dogs and hope yall get back to good ole Bulldog football. MCM is over time to pull for both midcounty teams
  19. Is this 4th place team really that bad? I know Manvel and Fort Bend Marshall are light years better but damn.
  20. Nederland belongs nowhere on this list lol
  21. You mean the watered down field lol gonna be a slop bowl. HEARD this team has never played on real grass . Any truth to that?
  22. Yes that is true They will need an Ipad lmao
  23. My logic, manvel gonna drag the hill to the woodshed
  24. I hope PNG holds the gas pedal down till the last whistle blows. Would love to see DaeDae fet some touches. Kid is just being wasted not letting him get a chance to shine. Should be a great game to let him have a chance.
  25. It seems like he just started his first game on Varsity and now his last game at the Rez will be next week. This young man absolutely has amazed me week in and week out. I thought for sure this year would be a struggle losing our go to guy last year, not to mention 7 on 7 wasnt going well with all the drops. He has broken just about every record there is to break and still not done. He has been an inspiration and a true leader on the field and off. I hate to see him go but at the same time am anxious to see where he goes in his college years. Cant wait for the rest of the world to see what he can do. The sky is the limit. Good luck on the next chapter of your football career, hookem!! SCALPEM!!
×
×
  • Create New...