-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
Dam. That is funny I don't care who you are lol. Nonsufficient funds must be a bummer west of the trinity river these days lol. Should be a great game tonite, look to see a huge crowd. Hope to see all of 20-4a out there tonight whether you like us or not, its time to represent!
-
Great game by vidor, no mistakes, no dumb penalties and a good a s s. Whipping on crosby! I was there with soulja1 lol. Was able to make it on time after my anger management class. Saw just about every school representing vidor with support and it was a great game.hope to get to watch them again next week. Way to represent!
-
VIDOR vs. CROSBY BROADCAST/VIDOR WINS 42-20!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Vidor looking good. Crosby is always one step away from a big play. Turnovers may be the key in this one. Not gonna talk about officials, hope they don't decide the game on a bogus call. 194a it aint looking good at the moment. Long ride home for crosby lol, barbers hill will be the next one and done! Lol. Its sad sitting here on vidors side and there are bronco fans here instead of crosby's side. Just pitiful lol! -
Don't know how ozen matches up with barbershill, but one thing is for sure though jacoby jones is gonna make barbers hill wish they had played png instead lol. Ozen is hungry and th qb is waking up from his slumber. The hill will have to bring their A game to get a win, me myself after hearing about crosby slapping around the hill this weekend, I like ozen by a touchdown. Too much speed for the buzzards to handle, word to the wise Mr excitement is coming!
-
PNG vs Central Predictions
biaplayer replied to Indianforever's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
soulja go in there and erase all that hoopla from under your post, and pay up your bet, you know I have the best hands in the crowd! I can tell you our plays like a mofo, and I won't be bashful about telling you! I knew you were gonna go watch your jags tonite lol good luck to y'all. I don't think faircloth will hang 50 on y'all tonite but might see a good 42 or so by the early third quarter! ;D -
I don't thi we will bash brenhamfan they have a hell of a team and I don't think they will have a turnover mishap again this year. It is gonna take a team like manvel or someone else of that caliber to knock them off! I don't believe my ndns or the buzzards from the hill have the artillery to shoot down the cubs! Sorry just stating the obvious!
-
PNG vs Dayton...Who Wins??
biaplayer replied to Indianforever's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Doesn't matter who we play the first round. Need to focus on central, get the win and then see how the stars line up for the following week! Hope we play at the butch though! Very nice stadium and is located between us and them. -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Great game lived up to the hype, looks like both overated defenses had their hands full tonite, ozen hung 41 on the defense of nederland. Congrats to the ned bulldogs,2011 outright district champs! Don't ease up on lcm! Play like you have something to prove! Let's get ready for the playoffs! -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
We have a game now! -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Nice pass by vidor td next play 22-7 png -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
td png 22-o. #2 defense isn't all that !!! We are showing them a clinic -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
That punter is. A freakin beast lol. Full grown man lol. Halftime 14-0. Like the way vidor is throwing the ball, love to see that. Their offense is coming around. Qb throws the ball hard and plays linebacker. Gonna be a good second half! Soulja amazed at nelsons catch in double coverage, simply amazing! -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
#2 defense my a$$ lol please! -
Vidor vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PN-G wins!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Killing ourselves with illegal procedures. Horrible attempt at a fieldgoal -
Man don't even get me started about arvey, the crowd knows the kid can run. Why not let him get some touches and save bertrand for later I n the game.. it seems he gets stronger as the game goes on. Don't get me wrong bertrand is a heck of a back, but I think arvey can compliment him well with his speed and hole hitting ability. Kinda reminds me of the year we went to state with bo wortham and bergereon running the pill. When they were done, baxter the cornerback would come in and tear it up.. that team was loaded with runningbacks! I would love so see the kid get about 8 to 10 carries just to see and give chase a lil breather. Womack ain't no slouch either! Both these guys just going to waste!
-
hey fellas, got a question i hunted a piece of privately ownec acreage on the lamps program and it sucked, we only got 5 doe tags for six hunters,now im hunting a lease that is 700 acres but actually has one hell of a deer herd. how does one go about getting the biologists to come out and get a program started such as level 1 2 3 ???????
-
man i cant wait for tommorrow night !!!!!
-
Don't see ned having any problem beating ozen. They run mr excitement right up the middle right into the heart of neds defense. Don't see much good for ozen in that outcome. But if they do get into the secondary I can see him slashing for some yards. But in the end ned will come out on top. And I hate to say it but we are gonna help them out and make sure they win the DC by giving Vidor their second loss of the year! ;-)
-
PNG vs Vidor--SOLD OUT ON PNG SIDE
biaplayer replied to NDNation's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
The atmosphere will be electric. I can surely see vidor sellingout the visitors side. I m glad to the pirate nation come out in full force! Should make for a great game. That is unless you have to listen to it on the radio. Lol -
I would imagine $ 6.00
-
Yes sir and how many times have the pirates been up to seven wins in a year???????? Lol
-
Well it is pretty simple, we need to go out there and win out plain and simple. We do that then we are in I do believe. I think we still get. In with 1 more loss but who knows. I don't see ozen beating nederland trying to run straight up the middle like they do. Nederland will shut down that part of their offense. But who knows ozen may suprise us, but honestly I don't see that happening! This week coming should tell us a lil more… come Friday night!
-
LIVINGSTON VS. BEAUMONT OZEN/Ozen says NOT SO FAST!!!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I watched the game last night. It looked like ozen wanted it a lot more to me than did liv. I think liv only had 3 or 4 first downs in the second half.. they just ain't the same team without mays. He was averaging 10 yards a carry and yes I think that makes a big difference! Without that important weapon they just look horrible. Their qb was in all kind of trouble in the second half, nothing went their way. Great game by ozen mr playmaker jones slashed their defense to pieces. Last two weeks will be real interesting!