-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
Subvarsity Football: Post results here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Png. Jv 36-0. End of third png driving -
New traffic pattern set up for Silsbee home games
biaplayer replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Let the tickets flow lol. -
Look for Nederland QB Raines to run
biaplayer replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Qb has to run ,but go to the well too many times and something bad will happen! But it is football, I say turn him loose and see what happens! -
Think nederland will have their hands full. It may come down to a fieldgoal nodoubt. Curious to see how ned s defense does now that it is a game and not a practice!
-
lol you gotta love that smoking baby, he has too much time on his hands lol, go fishing man. I tell you one thing I hope the mound don't lose the alamo to santa anna and his army of federales, he will never ever hear the end of it lol.
-
Saturday Headlines 2012 Kickoff Edition
biaplayer replied to BMTSoulja1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lol I wouldn't say nothing about her in livingston, but on the message board defineately. When I think of calling a game I guess I just expect to do exactly that call it. Don't scream it at the top of your lungs lol. Its all good I don't plan on attending that game anyway, stands are horrible, small and the bathroom facilities absolutely suck. I will have to torture myself and listen to it on 92.5 which I might add isn't much better, sounds muffled like they are in a sealed box, good luck to the lions none the less. -
Saturday Headlines 2012 Kickoff Edition
biaplayer replied to BMTSoulja1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lol got to agree with ya lions81, someone needs to put a muzzle on that woman , she is the most annoying announcer I have ever heard at a high school game, second worse without a doubt is lcms. Announcer, that's another battlin bears firstdown, which by the way won't be heard that much this week. -
Saturday Headlines 2012 Kickoff Edition
biaplayer replied to BMTSoulja1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Live from the "Butch" Port Arthur Memorial " butch slaps" the central jaguars, reminding them that they aren't the only ones to three peat the crying jags. Humane society and PETA called in for abusing the Tigers in Silsbee, but mayor runs them off because of all the extra revenue generated by the oppossing purple storm that blew in early Fiday night before the game, not to mention all the tickets the police gave out to ndn faithful while they were trying to leave out after the game.x Bulldogs unleash relentless defense on visiting cougs after all of the injured reserve pulled of the pine , on a bright note the crosby twins thinking about going to Barbers hill, they need babysitters for the smoking baby! Rumors have it they can speak spanish. Battling bears stomped by a stampede of mustangs dragging a fence secured by chains, with a bunch of screaming fans calling themselves the chain gang defense. Beaumont bowl was a wash between west brook and ozen, but they said the bands were good at halftime. Vidors game recorded as the shortest game ever played, the offense had the ball on four drives, one in each quarter,all of which consumed 10 minutes . Some people say they saw flying V's hanging out the windows of vehicles as they left the stadium. -
PN-G at Silsbee Predictions
biaplayer replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Just sent my cousin to get my tickets, prob still gonna sit on silsbees side so I can talk chit and collect on by bets lol. Weather conditions permissable that is. -
PN-G at Silsbee Predictions
biaplayer replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
The hell with chilis go to the lil mexican resteraunt, they have some great food. Its just right up the road fromthe school. -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lol all we can do is grin and bare it, win or lose I ll be there to support em. Just hope they give us something good to talk about lol. -
PN-G at Silsbee Predictions
biaplayer replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Ill be sitting on silsbee side ,got some bets with coworkers so I'm gonna be over there to collect! Or pay which ever the outcome is lol -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Sometimes you hear what you want and sometimes you don't.I hope you are right. But I do have a lot of faith in the coaches offensive system. Its the defense that scares the hell out of me. We aren't big on defense, but we do have some speed. Hopefully these kids have matured under his system. I'm sure this team will get some attention, just don't get upset if it is more negative then positive. It could be a dissapointing year, just saying. -
Santa Fe at Vidor Predictions
biaplayer replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
vidor in a clock devouring 28-0 shutout. -
Hoping Isaac doesn't screw up Week 0!!!!
biaplayer replied to swampdude's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Rather see it hit new orleans then here. Would prefer mississippi even better, dont want no rain or high winds just clear blue skys !! see the silsbee faithful come friday night , be there early drinking some crown and coke with some tiger faithful that i work with, hopefully i will walk away with the $money i got bet with them from before season trash talking, all i can say is i hope we come into tiger staduim and represent. -
PN-G at Silsbee Predictions
biaplayer replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
well depending on what this storm does, could and should be a good game. I think the playbook will be opened up just a bit this week. Silsbee hasnt seen png since the last time we thrashed them in silsbee. With the spread offense we running now it could be trouble for them, especially if AJ can get his act together and move this offense. I wouldnt mind seeing walker gets some reps with the first string just to see what he can do. I think the score will be something like 28-10 png. hopefully we can get it together and make a good first game showing. -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Yep penalties stopped us every time, but that is what the scrimmage is for to spot and overcome these issues. I think with hard work they will get it together. We can move the ball on offense, but the defense will have to pick it up a notch. I think come fridaywith the crowd behind them I hope to see big things to open the season with a win! -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Honestly I didn't see any td called back and I watched every play. If they did I didn't see it. Maybe I need glasses lol -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I wish I could share your enthusiasium! We have a lot of work to do. I'm not positive but I'm almost sure that the offense was different from what we usually run. The lil short dinky dink passes ain't gonna cut it! Our running backs aren't like what we have been spoiled with as of late. Although corbin coy showed some nifty lil moves in that hurry up offense. Which totally had texas city in utter chaos! Moved the ball all the way down to the two yard line before getting hit with the rediculous personal foul!. Realisticly I guess we didn't look too bad now that I'm fubared and the room is spinning ;-) . I thought the walker kid moved ball fairly decent! Texas city had a nifty big runningback that made one hech of a move that almost broke my neck watching him cut back against the grain. They had good size and speed no doubt. The long pass with the wind that the receiver caught was nice up until he taunted our conerback, kind of trashy behavior from the receiver but I guess it is all good in the hood. I think they did average considering what their record was as eigth graders. In my opinion are we looking for a district title, my answer is no! Will we make the playoffs ????? With some hard work its possible. Good to see none of our kids got hurt. Guess we will have to take this one on the chin. Just looking on the outside in, we won't be able to run inside against nederland , they are too big up front. But like them our secondary needs some attention in open space. The bootleg pass to the outside wore us a new one, this could be a big problem with anyone we face that can play throw and catch. Overall I would give them a D- both on offense and defense. -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I'm on I-10 driving. Give me an hour to get home and go to the bar and get some whiskey in me and ill tell you how bad it was lol -
PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Not impressed all. We need a lot of work! Starting offense didn't didn't see the enzone except when they were stretching in pregame warmups! -
PNG vs Texas City Predictions????
biaplayer replied to dmeast11111's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
yes indeed we all have several questions and all want answers ! -
Vidor vs. Sante Fe Predictions....
biaplayer replied to mytwocents-28's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
vidor pitching first shutout, 8)