Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Im not sure if it was Vidor just wearing down Centrals defense or not, but im sure PAMs offense will keep them on their heels all night long. Im predicting a blowout thinking PAM 42 central 28.
  2. He is very poised in his play. Bye week this week, so we have time to work on our special teams and get ready to throttle Livingston the following week. My delima is who to watch this week, does ned play thursday or Friday?
  3. Is soulja there im almost home changing clothes and headed that way, where is everyone sitting?
  4. wosgrad will this game be covered via radio are streamed????
  5. thanks I might not make that one is it on the radio by chance?
  6. im here in Baytown under a lightning alert as we speak, what time is kickoff I might make an appearance and keep soulja in check!
  7. he was right left points off the board, they should have hung a 50 burger on the raiders, turnovers hurt gives other teams a false sense of hope lol
  8. well I don't know if you read every post on here or not but I did say I wasn't impressed with either team when I watched them last week. But it is early yet teams will have time to improve before playoffs start. As for as putting for sale signs in coaches yards, well don't know if any truth to that as I cant verify but if it did happen it was a very tasteless act. Cant say I condon that. People say that BFs first year that he inherited Matt Burnetts team. Well that team was 3 and 7 that previous year so he obviously made a difference. I don't get into all that could care less, you work with what you got!!
  9. The defense looked really good on the fourth down stops, just got to scratch your head as to why the Lumberton coach was making those crazy calls. He hurt them because of the field position he gave us.
  10. don't know where you were going with that but we weren't asking for anything, you talk as if NED were horrible, I beg to differ, they should have beaten the Broncos, difference was a missed fg for the win. Isnt good when your starting qb goes down with an injury, you got to have a #2 prepared and ready to go! im not taking this as a lesson upsets happen all the time pal!!!
  11. sounds like another goose egg and a easy win for the stangs!!!
  12. wow what a shocker, talking about a bad Nederland team, they should have come back and won, missed fieldgoal cost them the game. Dayton sounds like their world just crumbled? Great win for Splendora, prob the upset of the year lol. Anything can happen on Friday night that is for sure!
  13. I haven't looked but I know I lost the jasper central game the lcm game and the ozen game , don't know about small schools lol
  14. I know you didn't lol
  15. He has no heart dissappointing, so freakin lazy
  16. how much rain did the field take this afternoon I saw that a storm had passed thru?
  17. I don't waste my peanuts lol but i aint scared to handle business!!!
  18. why don't you come meet me in the stands and I will show you what kind of spandex I wear jockstrap?
  19. I will be late have to drive in from Baytown, then run to vidor to pick up my daughter, but will listen on radio till I do make it
  20. Ive got one on the winning side thank you though
  21. don't know where he dug that up yet, that was the year lcm put a stompin on our Arse s lol if anything could go wrong in a game it did in that one.
  22. lol im not no bully but if I cant find a seat on PNG s side I will come on your side and get one, you can take that to the bank!
  23. I already have ticket you are on your on lol
  24. DOINK !!!! crazy I cant stop laughing. Looks like the kicker on The water boy, "theres my #$%^&" ! lol
×
×
  • Create New...