Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Well seems I owe an apology to #11 Mczeal, he went beastmode last night and showed he had all the tools I thought he had to make an over the shoulder catch. Not only did he catch every thing threw to him, but he made one of the best one handed catches over the shoulder in the corner of the endzone that I have ever seen. Kudos to him for what im sure will be the play of the week no doubt, if it isn't its because he got snubbed lol. So with that being said I must make an apology and have so crow ala mode. No longer can I say he is lazy and doesn't put much effort into making a catch. I left the game last night with a lil bit of an awe moment. Very gratifying to see him bring it up to another level. So with that being said, cant wait for the next highlight real next week as Im sure there will be a few!
  2. Here we go ot???
  3. I got your cray cray boy, keep it up!!! BG isn't scared of me that is the stupidest thing you have said yet lol. That isn't going to get you a like.
  4. actually you are gonna buy me a damn dr pepper since you managed to knock mine off the bleachers at the memorial game last week son!
  5. and there you go she has spoken lmao
  6. he lived right behind my house, his son used to rope with us when I was a kid
  7. hell first play against Nederland in Nederland Ron went 80 yards around the end for a TD running down the sidelines with his finger in the air. Don't even think he was touched by a Nederland player. He was a physical runner was not scared to make or encourage contact. He was complimented by Brian Boast also. That was a fun year!
  8. that is so true dang turnover cost them they had it going their way till that turnover, It happened to PNG a few years back, had the lead, had em 4th and 5 on their 5 yard line, and jumped off sides giving them the first down and the rest is history smh. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Vidor pulled it off, it could happen.
  9. man I am gonna laugh if NED goes out there and gets the w. PAM will never hear the end of that, let alone if they lose to VIDOR and or PNG also. oh the consequences and repercussions that they would have to respond too lol
  10. why you gotta throw me out in the street like that lmao, it was a one time thing. lol I was a victim of circumstances I tell you. I got a bad rep out of that and wasn't my fault, now im labled hey your that guy. lol Im no fighter im a lover lol
  11. don't let his size fool you, he has some jets, gonna give us fits if we cant get him behind the line of scrimmage. If he gets to open field its all over with lol
  12. he surely earned it, kid has some wheels!
  13. 1. Nederland 2. West Orange-Stark 3. Hull-Daisetta 4. West Brook 5. Splendora 6. Dayton 7. Lumberton 8. Port Neches-Groves 9. Cypress Christian 10. Liberty 11. Pittsburg 12. Hamshire-Fannett 13. Orangefield 14. Crockett 15. Newton 16. Evadale 17. Corrigan-Camden 18. West Hardin 19. Tenaha 20. Chester 21. Port Arthur Memorial 22. Buna 23. Kirbyville 24. Diboll 25. Conroe
  14. it was a good game made that one with Soulja, couldn't have been happier for the pirate faithful, was a great atmosphere that night.
  15. he isn't his daddy but he has some game lol. Aint nothing racist about his post lol, sat many a game with him, meet him in person you will laugh so hard your stomach will hurt. lol
  16. backup is more than ready to step inm may not be as elusive as RJ but the kid can ball, his daddy played on the 89 team that went to the semis, he has the genes and the talent to step right in , keep digging mouse better yet give me a call and I will give you the scoop, number is still the same
  17. im just telling you what I saw if you would have seen the drop passes that central threw to the left side, and the couple they caught on the right side, yes I would say secondary is suspect, doesn't mean they are bad by no means just were I think someone can attack them and be successful.
  18. he is faster in person trust me Im thinking 4.4 maybe better
  19. only weakness I saw was PAMs secondary, I think we can have success passing the ball if our offensive line can give him some kind of protection. I am a lil worried about their RB, he is sneaky fast lol. Offensive line is big, Defensive line was reeking havoc on Centrals offensive line, 3 year starter at qb doesn't hurt if he is accurate and doesn't turn the ball over. Gonna be a good game, so we shall see, how they look after report cards as well as us, cant make the grades you cant play!!
  20. like I said rankings don't mean nothing just inflate teams egos and lead on their faithful
  21. with that being said we will need a better defense each week as the level of play increases as the weeks progress. We will have a hard time stopping PAM, Running back is sneaky fast, offensive line is decent in size, have one above average receiver think his name Is Angelle, Defensive line will give us fits, only weakness I have seen is secondary if that is a weakness, I think PNG can move the ball on them, but I think we need to finish off every drive we start and cant have no penalties.,
  22. I wouldn't say we have a good defense. I would say we have a improving defense or our level of competition has gotten worse lol
  23. and he is alive
  24. im not sold on either team history says dogs so dogs I go with by 10 or better
×
×
  • Create New...