Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. good luck to the Titans, Represent baby!!!!
  2. I am proud of all of our local teams that have made it to round three, hats off to them for Representing the 409. This is why I love high school football, best part of the year no doubt!! Love the playoff atmosphere, it was a great showing at NRG stadium, made both games which were both fun to watch.
  3. no sir lol Nederland just played a damn good game, their 22 is a damn monster, he ate us up. Watched them this week against Manvel and the dude didn't drop nothing made some awesome catches for sure. I give them props they stayed in the game with Manvel for the better part of three quarters it just really got bad for them in the fourth for sure.
  4. I think offense can move the ball, like someone said throw to the flats and keep their defense honest! Shug has to do what Shug does, but BIGBRO is right it is time for everyone to step up and make plays. Defense is gonna really have to step up and make liars out of all of us. All I ask is that they make a few stops and hopefully take advantage of a few turnovers if they happen. I think with some trick plays we can open up playbook, now is the time to do it. CougarCal you haven't seen Rowdy yet I was live so I was limited to my full potential because everyone in front of me was getting up and running down. Had to jump on Stattrax for going to the bathroom smh. Wont be going live this week gonna focus on raising hell. lol
  5. Good luck to PAM , i think PNG will have College Station, and will lose, but no shame in that, we struggled tonight, Riggs had the dropsies early but made some good catches as the game went on. I thought Ned played well tonight ,manvel just to tough
  6. Change is well needed, but nothing that big, they just need to make a few more,if we get past texas city, then there will need to be a serious change, shouldnt be no hoerding of best arhletes on offense lol better be some two way starters off and on in order for us to have a chance lol, college station wont be no punk
  7. he didn't even come to the game lol he was dead set on us getting run out the building smh He sold us out to work overtime, damn shame
  8. for sure, but no reason to take them lightly, got to go in there and handle business!!!!
  9. I was impressed with their QB running back and wideout, Can see why they averaged 55 points a game. No lack of talent their for sure.
  10. yes sir he was not a very good fit for defense, I really like him at wide receiver he is contributing and I like to see him get more touches, his confidence grows every week.
  11. yes sir, he doesn't have to be out there every down but to protect a lead yes what ever or whoever it takes, I have seen enough with this defense to know that the linebackers have no clue looks like they are running around in circles in coverage. its a shame when the qb runs right up the middle on the read option and lights you up on every play. I wouldn't mind if they went to a base 3-4 and see if that would help against the run.
  12. Well last week didn't work the clock like he shoulda and we didn't play starters both ways, well last night he worked the last possession clock to the tee, and amazingly Superman Shug played CB and made the last tackle to preserve the win. Sure wish Faircloth had made these decisions last week might have been a different outcome. Clock management on a last drive is so critical and I thought he mastered it last night. Awesome to see Shug out there on defense on last possession for Crosby, this will be a must to move on.
  13. wasn't hard to figure out PAM,NED, And PNG crème of the crop Vidor played well just came up short, would loved to have broken out the brooms for the sweep! just wasn't in the cards.
  14. Manvel is everyones nightmare lol. I figured Crosby and Dayton would be in our district next year
  15. PAM gonna bring them to the woodshed!
  16. Vidor needs to learn to throw the ball at least 10 to 15 times a game!!! just to keep Defense honest in my opinion.
  17. you should have never had posted this until after the game, now all of crazies on here will be looking ahead to next week, well we should have an answer by 10:30pm tonight
  18. good luck to the dogs and the pirates, and PAM
  19. uggghhhh im still at work! come on 500pm
  20. almost gametime, im ready to get the hell out of here and go watch some playoff football.
  21. wear it we apprecieate the local support from other schools, I went last night to yalls game but I had my work clothes on! I missed the final score by two points off lol I was close I said 56-0
  22. not really most of the ned people will leave after the game, they have the early game we would be the late, but cant look ahead we have to focus on Crosby, will have to cross that road if and when we get there.
  23. cant look past the first game, stay focused then worry about what road we will travel, I prefer stallworth but it would take out the weather equation for sure!
  24. Stangs rollin gonna be ugly
  25. im horrible at predicting scores would have been happy with win loss lol
×
×
  • Create New...