Jump to content

Tigers94

Members
  • Posts

    2,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tigers94

  1. Is it too early for "Silsbee is playing dirty and the refs aren't calling it" post to be made yet?
  2. Drelon Miller had 34 points, 5rbs and 3 steals. He's like James Harden when it comes to getting to the free throw line. Not that exciting, but very effective.
  3. What? How is that even possible? I can't wait to see this in a few weeks lol.
  4. Imagine if Bridge City managed to beat Port Arthur and Silsbee in basketball in the same year. Talk about throwing the natural order of things into chaos. They'd probably have a really big parade before the world ended. They'll get one more crack at Silsbee. We`ll see how that goes. I think some of our kids need to understand that, despite not being a championship team anymore, they're still gonna get everyone's absolute best. Can't just show up and win any game.
  5. Final Silsbee - 72 Bridge City - 63
  6. Miller trying to take over. 57 - 43
  7. End of the third Silsbee - 46 Bridge City - 38
  8. Game is eerily similar to when we lost to HF at home.
  9. Yep. Everybody's in a funk. They had better wake up in the second half.
  10. Halftime Silsbee - 32 Bridge City - 27 Worse game I've seen us play in a while. Wouldn't want to be in that locker room at the half.
  11. End of the 1st Silsbee - 10 Bridge City - 7 Don't get us taking our starters out so soon.
  12. JV Silsbee - 53 Bridge City - 38
  13. Freshman Cats - 56 Birds - 41
  14. Anybody who cares to see this game (trust me it ain't pretty) can do so here. Center really needs to practice their free throw shooting. And teach #3 not to throw a punch at players when he gets mad halfway into the 3rd. Could have had a serious fight break out. I think #2 was their best player on the floor. Made some nice plays.
  15. I was right. 16 rebounds and 4 blocked shots.
  16. No dunks. Baltrip almost had one. I think Jones played his best game today. Would have payed good money to see the look on Coach Sigler's face when he jacked up that 3 though 😄 This game felt more like a group effort than one or two kids going off. It's nice to see because sometimes your star players are gonna have an off night. Wasn't that fun to watch. I swear there must have been about 50 fouls called in total.
  17. Final Silsbee - 80 Center - 49
  18. Gonna be here all night the way they're calling fouls.
  19. End of the 3rd Silsbee - 60 Center - 39
  20. Halftime Silsbee - 43 Center - 27
  21. End of 1st Silsbee - 23 Center - 12
  22. JV Silsbee - 84 Center - 50 No freshman game today
  23. Yeah....Center bus is already here. This one's happening.
  24. I had absolutely no idea this game was taking place till I saw it on uR Sports Twitter feed. Mr Miller once again doing it all. Nice to see us win a close game after losing close ones against West Brook and Lufkin.
×
×
  • Create New...