Jump to content

Tigers94

Members
  • Posts

    2,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tigers94

  1. Baltrip always playing like he's 6 inches taller than what he is ✊
  2. lol We like 2 from 15 from the free throw line tonight so far 🤬
  3. Damn. Can we make a free throw please? Could be up by more right now.
  4. Miller done forgot how to shoot free throws 🤷‍♂️
  5. Got to stay out of foul trouble.
  6. 20 - 10 Silsbee up. Doesn't looks like Yates has a lot of size outside of that one kid.
  7. Good lord . How tall is 23 for Yates?
  8. Raiders by 10. Huffman Hargrave always has a fancy record because they hardly play anyone good. Look at what happened last year when they played Fannett.
  9. If Silsbee did play and beat a "Yates Lite" team, I assure you I would take no joy in it. It would feel like a hollow and empty win. As I've said before, they have seen far worse than Yates this year in having played United twice. Maybe that experience will help them out a bit. Just go out there and play and let the chips fall where they may already.
  10. I just hope the game will still be on Texan Live. No way I can make a 5:30 time on a Friday. Was not aware of this. That's very bad news for teams Silsbee will be playing next year 👍
  11. Three kids around 6`10 on one roster. I hope United runs them off the court if they meet up. As much as I hate to say it, I see why certain other big city schools feel the need to operate the way they do.
  12. Ignore what I just said. That was the girls score.
  13. Raiders up 28 - 25 at the half.
  14. Cardinals lose 58 - 55. BC had a chance with 4 seconds left, but blew it.
  15. Cardinals up 55 - 54. 17 seconds left to play.
  16. Tied at 53. Under a minute to play.
  17. Bordeaux for BC goes out with an injury. Bad luck for the Birds.
  18. Wharton up 48 - 44. 4:18 left to play.
  19. Well I guess it wouldn't be a Silsbee/Yates thread without some drama.
  20. Cardinals down by 4. Foul trouble starting to be a problem.
  21. I think Harris is very Adams like. He's lean and can jump and get to the rim pretty easy. He's currently a sometimes good 3 point shooter as well. You better look out if/when he gets bigger and better. Miller isn't really McCain like at the moment. He's more blue collar and not very flashy. Nothing wrong with that as long as it gets the job done. Also, unlike McCain, football will be taking up a lot of his time. Not sure if that will affect his b-ball game at all or not.
  22. Just going over some Yates games and there are some interesting scores. What happened that first Wheatly game? They missing players? A few others also look off compared to what they usually would be. Still, all that matters is how you're playing right now. Best case scenario is good Silsbee and bad Yates shows up tomorrow.
  23. Yates by 15. I don't think this team is ready for a Yates showdown yet. Our two best players are 14-15 year olds. One thing is for sure, kids have got to stay out of foul trouble. Game could get ugly if they don't. If there's any bright side to look on, Yates won't be the worse thing Silsbee has seen this year having played United twice. Hopefully next season a Silsbee/Yates game in its proper setting in Huntsville will be a real contest.
×
×
  • Create New...