Jump to content

Reagan

Members
  • Posts

    16,007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Reagan

  1. Senate Panel Votes 8-5 to Hold Anthony Fauci in Contempt of Congress! [Hidden Content]
  2. Thoughts on the upcoming season?!
  3. You are trying to connect dots that aren’t there!
  4. Isn't that the sound one makes when they throw up?!
  5. 100% true!
  6. I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said!
  7. The dailybeast is a far-left website! Nuff said! I give you facts and you give us far-left opinions!
  8. True dat!
  9. Trump!
  10. I thought I recognized the same phraseology: "Chump"! This has to be HuntersLaptop2028! @AggiesAreWe
  11. Anyone know of Nederland's practice schedule?
  12. So, are you for or against making America great?!
  13. So, Make America Great is a shrinking thought?! I don’t think so!! 🇺🇸
×
×
  • Create New...