Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. I watched them there first game against Kilgore. And ur absolutely 💯 right. To go alone with great coaching they dominate the line of scrimmage. I was telling someone that not only that they're deep on that dline. Rotate 6 guys.so if any team has a chance to beat them they will have to control the line of scrimmage against them bcz they're huge up front. And they blitz alot.on most plays at least 6 guys are coming.
  2. Bro, dont get me excited.i might have to skip the half and half of the 2 games I was going see.(1st half w.o and 2nd half lcm). To go watch BU and PNG play.
  3. Yes!! I'm with u on that. And I'm kinda disappointed bcz Ik a few of those kids on that team.and I expected more from them as an overall team.ik its been hard on the kids bcz of everything that is going on but every team is dealing with it to. And thats why I can't understand why they haven't played a lil bit better.
  4. More self imposed.ik its early and teams are trying to get better.even though they scored 37 points.lack of concentration what bothered me. At least 4 drives inside there 20 should've been TDS. When u only played 2 games u have to be more focused than that.when ur playing catch up to get in football condition.
  5. No disrespect to them. Lc-m might get one big play in the first half. And maybe a couple when the game is out of reach. Its abt getting better each week. It would be a gud idea to work on ur passing game for the next 2 weeks bcz u will need it against Carthage.ive seen them play. And watched the rest of there games.if u have any shot to upset them.u will have to pass!! Bcz they're just as huge as yall.but they rotate dline .and blitz alot.
  6. Well make it 42yrs. Jasper by 28pts.
  7. Got hurt early in the 1st quarter.
  8. I've said it from jump. This probably be the there best defensive unit since 2016. They have so much experience on that side of the ball.there LBS and secondary is there strength. The key to the season is the center and the 2 guards.they are very young there.and should get experience as the season goes on.ive watched Carthage already.with there size and how they rotate them kids up front.could give us problems.but that's a long way off.i truly believe Gilmer will beat them friday.
  9. U know BMTSoula1 I go for every setx team. I have ties to a couple kids on BU team. Man if I ever had my cheerleading pom pom out. I wish those kids make the playoffs and go a couple rounds deep.
  10. Bmtsoulja 1 I hope not this week.ik it will get ugly but I have to pull for #6 HF. Hoping he uses it as a learning tool for the next few years.bcz his odds aren't gud bcz this is one of the better defenses w.o has had in a few years.
  11. lol that was funny. Im happy for the kid. He has had an outstanding season so for. But I'm sorry come Friday there hands will be full with vidor.i think vidor and silsbee has done the best job of coaching there kids up the last couple years.im hoping he gets a chance to play against his former team.
  12. My bad !! Phone spelled it. But everyone knows who he is.
  13. No. He is from bmt. I just use to have him out here in orange. All the kids know him.he gonna be a gud one.
  14. I think jasper will squeeze out a w. But they want score no 48 points. I've seen both of yall play. Im telling u vidor is fixing to be a handful for yall. #34 will get his. #4adrian Thomas want have a big game against them.im telling you the way vidor controls the clock will shorten the game.
  15. No. He is a freshman !! He is a family member. Lol, I tell u what some of them kids out there in cheeks are tough.they ride them bulls like its nothing.so football is easy to them.
  16. Yea w.o will win easily. But u best believe in the next couple years Donte Zeno (freshman)will be a beast!! He can throw it. But idk if he will have enough time against w.o. and once again this is one of wo better defenses that they have in a few years.
  17. Hope this isn't a trap game for jasper!!vidor is gonna give them all they can handle.
  18. Lol, I thought Silsbee defense played just as well. What abt the 4 miss timed kick off. And the 84 yd TD catch that changed the whole game.its early and teams are still trying to work things out.i truly believe if this game was played late in the year it would be a better game.
  19. Watching the game tonight really makes me wonder sometimes. Ik everyone wants there team to win every game. But sometimes a loss is just as gud as a win.take Silsbee for instance the last 2 yrs the loss to wo has prepared them for long playoff runs. Me personally ik everyone wants a QB change.i can't see it. Ik the kid isn't making every throw that everyone wants.but sometimes play calling hurts him more than anything.so everyone sees the flaws and not the gud. For instance tonite the score.it wasnt that bad if ppl truly watched the game.first off the biggest difference that really was the determining factor was field position.in the first half the whole half they started drives from inside there 20. And on a couple plays penalties hurt them.but the biggest difference in the game Silsbee didn't catch the ball on the return.they dropped 4 of them. PG didn't dominate them.every team has things to clean up. Im sorry but the QB takes too much heat for play calling at times.why not run a combination route with 2 wr or more quick outs or stop routes. With every team u have to play to each kid strength. And not call a play bcz u think u have a one on one matchup u think u might win. I said it last yr and ima said it again whenever this team season comes to an end it want be bcz the qb blew game it will be bcz another team made one more play than them.
  20. Right now its a struggle for them up front. Kids need time !! Gatson is a beast. Just don't have much help right now. I will assure u. Once they cut down on T/O and the penalty they will win at least 3 playoff games. It happens.at some point when u lose that much talent it takes a lil while to get back. #9 ,4,3. Kids play with alot of heart. So i hope no one think that this will be the last of Newton this yr.
  21. I hate it for u. But u want miss much. If this game was been played later in the year. I really do think it could be a better game.right now. Newton just has to go through there growing pains.young !! With games under there belt they will get better.
  22. Yes.
  23. The game will be closer .but Silsbee want score no 31 pts against PG . They have a pretty gud defense that will give Silsbee problems.
  24. just for jasper dog .the 86-87 jasper bulldogs were the most dominant team to ever come through that didn't win a state title. Absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball.those 2yrs for them probably the most talented ever to come out of jasper. And not only that the silsbee teams that had foster,barnes,Matthews probably was the fastest team around. So no matter what year anyone might say. If u didn't see them yourself.some might not know now gud they were.
  25. 89-90. They were loaded.fr fr. That year w.o beat them at home .
×
×
  • Create New...