Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. I guess that's complicated for some. Lol
  2. True, but point in case, rarely, if ever. A full scheme change like stated earlier......based off 1 player.. at least speaking in terms of OF caliber players.
  3. This is simple, stupid here... notnsure why its confusing, ....OF definitely would not be switching to an air raid offense because they get a good passer for the first time in history... and if he's a great passer. They probably won't be attending OF who lives in the slot t.... or doesn't matter how well he throws and goes anyway and probably plays rb....
  4. So we may see liberty Hill go to a passing offense if they get a good throwing qb? No we won't.
  5. No. Great coaches don't change their scheme based on 1 player. You put that player in the right spot within the scheme in place...
  6. Yeah I clarified above. Didn't know the first name.
  7. If he plays select why would he choose OF to go to HS when they're a running team. Lol
  8. Well your for sure vs mine.. I like my odds better on eric peevey not going but maybe the younger bro on his staff lol I'm a gambling man
  9. They run the slot t in 8th too. How is said a passer?
  10. Not lcms Peevey. I'm 99.5% certain.....you forgot a few too for me to believe this is more than a guess
  11. Haven't seen a throwing qb come through OF in many years spread doesn't really fit
  12. More to it than just that......Quote me right now... there is 0 chance. Idk how much more sure that is lol
  13. There's no chance. There's more to it than just that.
  14. It's public info. It's $108k-$123k range based off experience
  15. Words from the man's mouth himself : doesn't plan on going anywhere until his kids are graduated if they'll have him there.
  16. Been here 2 days and his only posts are about that.. smh
  17. Yes? Much newer than OF. So I don't understand this post
  18. Absolutely right. Just ask BC lol
  19. Prouse makes alot of sense. BUT. I know deweyvilles pay scale is good. May be better than OF
  20. Lol speaking of darts. The highlighted above has less than a 2% chance lol
  21. You got it figured out. You missed your calling in school administration.. Hire the best fit candidate... "Homer" or not.
×
×
  • Create New...