Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. The fact high school kids are using forum posts (from most who's opinions are irrelevant anyway we're mostly a bunch of dads, moms and grandparents babbling) as motivation baffles me. "Hey look at the people on this forum" like any of us are professional analysts. I and some of the coaches i know would be teaching them to block out the noise not amplify it. But hey. Whatever works.
  2. At least it's not just lumberton he's after
  3. That doesn't make much sense
  4. Because offensive scheme only will dictate how good or bad orangefield will be lol learn something new every day.
  5. But hes won so many games.😶
  6. Idk anything about the situation. But hiring a job hopper in any profession is usually thought about and brought up.
  7. I agree, however does any of that matter if jenkins only here for 2 years? I'd rule him out first just for that reason in my opinion.
  8. My thoughts too. Actually qualified to be a potential AD/HFC in my opinion
  9. Uhhhh the community wants wins and a coach who will put the kids in the best position to win. I didn't know positions were locked in regardless of who coaches especially after a not so good season. That's an absurd excuse there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  10. Only reason I can think of is the job hopping.
  11. I hope you're right.
  12. Won't change their minds. Jenkins won alot of games with mules in a horse race apparently
  13. Hallelujah the qb gets to throw now lol
  14. You don't have to explain anything. Even though true, You won't change their mind. Lol
  15. 🤷‍♂️
  16. Tell me you're not acting like gilmer harmony is an under .500 all time team like almost every other school in this area... wrong. I also don't believe Gilmer harmony has a bunch of straight duds like portrayed neither.
  17. I'm about 99% certain he hasn't been the OC any year. He relayed the calls to the qb from the oc in the box mostly.
  18. Probably easier to achieve at gilmer harmony too. I'd say that's a decent pool of athletes they're consistently good mainly even before him
  19. No. I dont believe that's true.
  20. If I'm not mistaken they used to raise heck about him as OC too lol
  21. Was he standing there holding his whataburger sign?
  22. Couldn't make it work at WOS with those level kids. You can't make it work anywhere. We probably have a math teacher opening...
×
×
  • Create New...