Jump to content

PhatMack19

SETXsports Staff Leader
  • Posts

    36,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Everything posted by PhatMack19

  1. Hearing rumors it’s an ACL. Hopefully that’s not true.
  2. I think Guidry. He’s the wildcat QB
  3. I believe they said earlier he is 34-2 as the starter since he took over.
  4. Lots of rumors out there that Kiffin is headed to Florida. The line has moved from 16.5 to 11.5
  5. TD Henry 24-0 PNG 3:08 left in half
  6. Bridge City is now. PA was last night. I assume there are others.
  7. 30-0 start of 2nd last I heard
  8. Not sure how some schools are approved to broadcast on YouTube, but some aren’t?
  9. PNG blocked punt to set up good field position. Held to a 32 yard FG 10-0 PNG
  10. 14-0 Kilgore with 10 min left in 1st
  11. TD Brisboe. 40 yard TD pass 7-0 PNG
  12. Kilgore runs opening kick back. 7-0
  13. No NDN Press tonight 👎🏽
  14. #10 Texas at #5 Georgia(-6) South Carolina at #3 Texas A&M(-19.5) #11 Oklahoma at #4 Alabama(-6) #10 Notre Dame(-11.5) at #24 Pittsburgh UCF at #8 Texas Tech(-24) #20 Iowa at #17 USC(-6.5) Florida at #6 Ole Miss(-15.5) TCU at #12 BYU(-7.5)
  15. This Brian Kelly stuff is pretty crazy. They are now claiming the AD didn't have the power to fire him, so he was never fired. He just quit showing up so they are now firing him with cause and not paying the $54 mil owed. I'm not sure that will hold up in court, and don't think it looks great for the new coach coming in.
  16. What a catch! Indiana is going to escape with a win
  17. Tech is solid. Their defense is for real.
  18. BC District Champs
  19. Huffman down to BC 25
  20. Bc 22 huff 21 1:22 left
  21. BC at 1 with 2 min left
×
×
  • Create New...