Jump to content

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Members
  • Posts

    97,074
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    242

Everything posted by Mr. Buddy Garrity

  1. how is this possible without him SIGNING a valid contract?
  2. Wesley is being looked at by UT just FYI......
  3. I got a feeling that lil winning streak might come to an end this year.
  4. Congrats. I do believe Pat White's lil bro has signed with them as well
  5. A new stadium! Hey scooter, you think their ticket prices are steep? Just be glad you don't have to pay property taxes there. Oh yeah, I know
  6. the Lakers are in serious trouble.
  7. my cousin not, ( Marquest Watson-Guard)
  8. is this the same person from the state title club?
  9. AMEN!!! I can not stand those Jack Holes`!!!! almost $15 for a *censored* football game ticket. Thats why i hope WB whips their you know what this season.
  10. PAM should be the team to beat they have everyone but 2 coming back.
  11. LEBRON HITS THE WINNING 3!!!!!
  12. not all of them run those 40 times but I know personally---Ricky Wilson (ex Lincoln wr/db/pr) posted a 4.3 40 times a number of times. Quentin Holman (ex WR for Lufkin) ran a 4.28 so did Reggie McNeal in HS so its possible. But 3.54?? C'mon LOL
  13. Outside of being a Texas fan i've always been a fan of UK----minus when that idiot was there the past 2 yrs. I wanna see these 8 teams in the preseason NIT: Texas, UK, KU, Blow U, Washington, 'Nova, LSU, and Mich St
  14. suspect D? they been close to the best all year......
  15. WOS, Newton, Nederland, Kirbyville, Dayton
  16. 1992-1994. Imma transfer the thread from college forum to here.
  17. I wonder how you know who feels about this. And yes, i've confirmed its who I thought it was. Guess he went to UNT and went crazy.
  18. Imma kick you that was my predictions
  19. He's from Raleigh, NC... and committed to Kentucky.... WOW!!! The person who is kicking himself is Roy Williams. quote me----UK is now pre-season top 5, maybe #1.
  20. And there you have it. Lakers win in 7......great series for ratings. The NBA gods are happy because 'the plan" is still in place....Kobe vs. LeBron. Great effort by the banged up Rockets ! Carmelo is gonna have something to say about that
×
×
  • Create New...