Jump to content

wo-s#1

Members
  • Posts

    4,658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by wo-s#1

  1. Oh well it’s all good...we’ll all see it at some point I’m sure,it looks better in person so far than I thought it would so I’m happy.They should be digging the baseball field out here pretty quick...
  2. Not sure if it’s my phone tripping or what but I can’t view the pics...anybody else not see them?
  3. Should have them grad
  4. The numbers are actually there already...it’s not done though,it won’t let me post the few pics I have
  5. Why don’t you get on the school board so you can let orange tx hear and see all your “great “ ideas
  6. RIP Coach...
  7. TRASH!! ...pretty much means you don’t like it
  8. Heritage lost to Lufkin Hudson
  9. Hmmm I think they’re all still alive
  10. [Hidden Content]
  11. Ohhhh it’s painted too...it really looks new if you don’t know better
  12. Turf started going down today...the stands really stand out,heard people say dang I thought they done replaced the stands
  13. Heritage or Carthage orrrrr maybe Sweeny if their “cards”fall right
  14. That was just a special group all the way around,coach”es” also...Westbrook was here for that as Landry’s asst.
  15. Just say this guys it’s been rough,the good thing is the boys are keeping a good attitude for the most part!
  16. Jalen Thompson Sophomore WOS——2 Jerren Terrell Sophomore WOS——1
  17. 2nd baseman Istre is pronounced “east”lol
×
×
  • Create New...