Jump to content

workbootz

Members
  • Posts

    1,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by workbootz

  1. HD by 50+.... to many horses in the stable.
  2. Broncos finally get back in the win column, after going 0-11!!
  3. Galena Park, Crosby, and either Vidor or Santa Fe.
  4. I have to admit you was right. I think they'll win 2 maybe 3 games.
  5. They all go to church together so, he ain't going nowhere unless he decides to leave. If you not 6'1 or taller you not making varsity, don't matter how good you are. Unless they attend the same church or nevermind I ain't gonna go there. After watching the scrimmage against GCM, somebody needs to tell Tank to quit hurdling people or he won't make the season. I'll give them 2 and a possible wins.
  6. GP, Crosby, Lee, Vidor, Santa Fe, and PNG or Friendswood!!
  7. You will be wrong!!! 6-4
  8. I like what we have coming back but we have to develop some bigs down low. I know we have #32 coming back but Pearland had a couple of big girls that pretty much took Ashli out the game.
  9. Missed layups and free throws killed us. Still trying to figure out why she didn't have #3 in the lineup at the end. Congrats on a great season.
  10. Damn 21-6A went 0-3 tonight. I guess United has to carry the district on their shoulders.
  11. gotcha... yeah I was looking at the Roys Report
  12. according to the bracket United plays Pasadena Dobie
  13. GCM vs Dayton Monday at Atascocita High School
  14. SheWolves 54 Lady Bulldogs 35 final
  15. SheWolves 38 Lady Bulldogs 26 end of 3rd
  16. SheWolves 22 Lady Bulldogs 15 halftime
  17. SheWolves 6 Lady Bulldogs 5 end of 1st
  18. That freshman point guard didn't play in this game. She's one of the top scorers on the team.
  19. wow just 29 points
  20. BU 48 LaPorte 25 end of 3rd
  21. BU 28 Laporte 19 halftime
×
×
  • Create New...