-
Posts
4,140 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by NDNWarrior
-
Seems like a lot of people were talking about McGaffie and how dominating he was.....PNG shut him down tonight....I mean, he had some quick moves and couple of runs, but overall, PNG was all over him. I heard from a friend that went to the LC/Dickinson game tonite and said the LC running back was the real deal, but felt PNG could shut him down, we would just need to go down and score quick. I know nothing about LC....anyone got info on them?
-
I like what maverick said.....it's time to pull together for the Indians, Raiders, and Broncos. No longer are we individual teams, now we are one BIG team.....team 22-4A! Ok guys from PNG, Lumberton, and Dayton....get out there and demonstrate what high school football is really all about! Thanks posters, for all the positive remarks........these kids need to hear them! Go Indians! Go Raiders! Go Broncos!
-
Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Best of Luck, tonight, Broncos! Go get 'em! -
Very good article! Scalp 'em, Indians! Scalp 'em!
-
Good Post! Appreciate it!
-
**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
PNG! PNG! PNG! PNG! PNG! PNG! PNG! SCALP 'EM, INDIANS, SCALP 'EM! -
I know you guys, if you read this forum, will see a lot of smackmouth trash talking.....it's just normal....most of it unintentional. I just wanted to give you guys a "heads-up" for what you and your coaches have all accomplished this year. Making the playoffs for the first time is a great honor...no one can take that away from you.....you earned it.....you deserve it! Stay focused and take it one game at a time and be proud of your accomplishments. You represent our district well, as does PNG and Dayton. Now go out there tomorrow night, play your hearts out, and stay focused! BTW, when ya'll played us at The Reservation, Lumberton had some of the loudest fans I have heard ALL year.....keep it up, go far in the playoffs! Take Care......carpe' diem !
-
*Newton 55 Buna 10 Final/Comments*
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Way to go, Newton....from an old Eagle, now living on the Reservation ! Keep it Up! Good luck next week! -
Intimidation at the Reservation
NDNWarrior replied to WarPaint's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
LOL ! That has to be a 'classic' quote! Scalp 'em, NDN's! -
**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Can't wait for tomorrow night! -
PNG vs. Galena Park ! Scalp 'em, NDN's!
-
Newton vs. Buna Predictions/GAME TONIGHT!
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
LOL ! Not sure about that! I graduated from Newton in 1978......gotta love that purple/white! Now, I'm a true Indian fan! Go Eagles! Go Indians ! -
Hypothetical Question-Does the BEST team always win?
NDNWarrior replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I think the best team can win, only, as someone posted earlier, if it is in a series of games, i.e. basketball playoffs, etc. Anything can happen on any given Friday night in high school football. I know we base a lot on stats and such, but again, what's happening out on the field during the game is what matters....forget the past or future...its the present. -
**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I believe you can if the coaches decide to do a home/home flip. -
Newton vs. Buna Predictions/GAME TONIGHT!
NDNWarrior replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Newton 35 Buna 17 Go Eagles ! Go PNG! Purple/White RULES! -
A positive Vidor comment......
NDNWarrior replied to akifan94's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I totally agree! It was wonderful to hear a prayer again before a game, being said by a high school student. Also, Vidor DEFINITELY has the BEST homecoming halftime of any school I have ever been too! Keep it up and I feel certain you will be in the playoffs in the very near future! -
Is Dayton capable of winning the State Championship?
NDNWarrior replied to bronco4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Nothing against Dayton, but you have some valid points there! I didn't realize who they had loss too. -
I'll be the first one to say that MOST Dayton fans were not like this or feel this way. Actually, I wish it had been a teenager, but unfortunately, it was a lady probably in her 40's. It's ok, was just shocked about the video that was posted so I had to vent....please accept my apologies...and again, I know that Dayton fans are not like this, and ALL schools have these selected few. Go Bronco's, good luck in the playoffs!