Who do you not want to see down the road in playoffs?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to see the Lumberton Raiders and the Dayton Broncos later down the road in the playoffs but we all know theres isnt much of a chance for lumberton this week against la marque. well dayton doesnt have it easy either but we shall wait for friday night to see Dayton Vs Texas city Friday night in laporte. ill be there

Guest WBFan09

I really would like NOT to have to see the Katy Tigers......but if we keep winning, that's probably inevitable!

i want to see a rematch of the West Brook v Cy Falls game...i think we can take em and it would really be a great game

Guest beards_bro

It would be nice to see the Lumberton Raiders and the Dayton Broncos later down the road in the playoffs but we all know theres isnt much of a chance for lumberton this week against la marque. well dayton doesnt have it easy either but we shall wait for friday night to see Dayton Vs Texas city Friday night in laporte. ill be there

No, we don't all know that there isn't much of a chance for Lumberton against LaMarque. A lot of people that do know about football give Lumberton a chance to pull it off. That is except the Dayton fans which I see you are obviously one of them. So it doesn't surprise me to hear that from one of them as they are still reeling from that week 1 LOSS!

I thought they did that already. Everyone knows the best football is in Southeast Texas...:)

I did, too, until I read a message on another board from a LaVega player that had NEVER heard of WOS in football.  He said he knew WOS played basketball but didn't know anything about the pigskin part.  He said if we get by Giddings then we might be good.  LOL

Yes I am a dayton fan always have been and always will be. Yes Lumberton did beat us the first week in district and we accept that and we also accept the fact that we are a lot better now than we were in week one in district and if we played a rematch the outcome would be totally different. oh and the last time i checked dayton is picked by two different sites to go to state. and out of all the predictions i ve seen  lumberton doesnt make it past the second round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder