Who do you not want to see down the road in playoffs?

KFDM COOP

if i were from dayton, i'd hate to see lumberton.  if i were lumberton, i'd hate to see dayton.  these two are the hottest teams in this part of the bracket, and it would be a tough game for both.  now, not being from either, i'm really hoping that we see this rematch.  neither team is the same team that met early in the year. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, a lot of teams out of the playoffs that you wouldn't expect. This year in the playoffs is something strange. I see Wichita Falls Rider dominating the left side of the bracket unless Everman has anything to say about it.

I hope we can defeat Livingston this week and then next week, I hope we can move on from there. If Dayton was to go to Semi-Finals then I'm almost sure we'd be facing Corpus Christi Callalen, which would not be good luck.

I know about Rider and Everman...but I honestly don't know much about Callalen...pretty good team, huh?

Guest TravelingBandsman

I know about Rider and Everman...but I honestly don't know much about Callalen...pretty good team, huh?

They have been historically and it looks like so far history is proving itself right. All that is left for the Region IV race is Lake Travis, Corpus Christi Callalen, Cibolo Steele, and Beeville Jones. All four teams have proved themselves so Region IV may be anyone's race.

if i were from dayton, i'd hate to see lumberton.  if i were lumberton, i'd hate to see dayton.  these two are the hottest teams in this part of the bracket, and it would be a tough game for both.  now, not being from either, i'm really hoping that we see this rematch.  neither team is the same team that met early in the year. 

I agree as much as I want to See Dayton I also Dont want to see Dayton again!! Shame that one would have to end the others playoff run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder