Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. Madisonville 0 Bellville 23 end 1
  2. Madisonville 0 Bellville 16 3:59 1st
  3. Stream messing up so I’m behind a little
  4. Madisonville 0 Bellville 14 4:30 1st
  5. Madisonville 0 Bellville 7 6:00 1st
  6. I’ll post updates here for those interested
  7. Not saying Madisonville is an amazing team but IMO they are a solid team so yes I agree if we come out and win by 3 or more TDs I’d feel a lot better about facing those tigers next week.
  8. I’d say it’s a upset
  9. Geez take a chill pill lol
  10. Game day #PoundtheRock
  11. Now that I think about it.. Lumberton must have lost the flip for stadium choice because Needville is like a hour closer
  12. I think Silsbee comes out and wins this game in dominant fashion
  13. Hopefully stays the course
  14. Saw where someone say that Connally got their RB back for the Jasper game… if true that’s big for them
  15. I think Silsbee is gonna be missing a few starters… one of which could be Drelon Miller. Injuries and Flu
  16. It’s also hilarious that Bellville’s schedule gets constantly brought up lol Weird that people wanted to bring up how well West Orange played against all those tough teams on their schedule and they aren’t your typical 5-5 team and Bellville comes out and completely dominates them but “Well Bellville just hasn’t played a team with a winning record” 😂😂😂 @89Falcon
  17. No one was blaming the rain? I just said it was rainy lol no one is using it as an excuse. Bellville didn’t play well and Madisonville did. It is what it is lol
  18. Should Bellville win? Yes but Madisonville won’t make it easy… they are well coached and they have a WR/DB that’s headed to Texas Tech and that kid can play
  19. Yeah… the argument could be made that Bellville will be better next year, but a damn good team this year for sure
  20. This is also a new QB for what it’s worth lol
  21. 2 of the RBs were sophomores last year and played… the other RB that’s a senior didn’t play much due to a ankle injury. Only one of the offensive linemen maybe two started last year. 4-5 of the starters on defense played last year. 99 has started since his freshman season
×
×
  • Create New...