Jump to content

Eazy

Members
  • Posts

    4,202
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Eazy

  1. What in the world! Bears playing with their food?
  2. I little bit of a surprise. I consider this the 4th/5th place game. West Fork could be a playoff team.
  3. Purple team by 30.
  4. This was the Kountze varsity team right? I would have thought the score would be reversed.
  5. Trinity was leading 35-28 and had stopped NW in the red zone inside 2 minutes. Trinity could have just taken a knee, but fumbled it back to NW. NW took advantage with a TD and 2 point conversion. Trinity tried a 38 yard FG on the last play but it hit the crossbar and bounced back. Good game.
  6. Yes, that’s going to be a good one. Lake Creek should be Top 3 in the District. I’d say K-Park for 4th. So PNG should be fine in Round 1.
  7. Brenham all day. Save your gas money.
  8. Huntsville wins 30-27. Lake Belton tried a 47 yard FG with about 40 seconds left but it was no good.
  9. I wonder why Lake Creek would schedule Cleveland.
  10. Toss up no doubt.
  11. Last year, Crosby was only one division higher, which explains that result.
  12. Cleveland has an even better chance to win next week against Aldine.
  13. Just being funny. What does this result say about Spring Woods? Maybe Cleveland is a bit better this year.
  14. 6A Cleveland beating up on a 5A team half their size.
  15. Interesting. Didn’t expect Lake Creek to beat Bastrop. Looks like they had a couple of kickoff returns for TD’s.
  16. 8 minute 15 play drive to end the game. 27 yard FG at the buzzer. Closer game than I thought it would be.
  17. The RB’s are really good. Probably looking at a kick here. Their good FG kicker from last year went to Stephen F.
  18. Bears just going to run down the clock and win at the end.
  19. 2nd half might be a different game.
  20. 17-3. Almost Half. We’ll see if they can hold it. Bears not looking that great so far.
  21. Allen is an alumni. He has been coaching at Cy Falls.
×
×
  • Create New...