Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I had a feeling he was going in. That kid wasn't getting past him...lol
  2. I saw that. Lol
  3. But you wear purple. We got to stick together.
  4. Im still at work also. SUCKS!
  5. At least NC fans aren't on here tormenting you..lol
  6. Indians coming in with an embarrassing loss also. By 1 fricken point. To our Rival. Nobody is as ticked as us..lol
  7. Obviously you didn't read..lol No where did I guarantee victory.
  8. Nederland Vs Manvel at 4:00. (Heard from a football guru) Now lets make it happen.
  9. Playing a 1-8 team, it was never going to be pretty.
  10. Go Stangs! Leave some of that winning spirit at Stalworth for us tomorrow night!
  11. So it must be head to head. Lol Just stirring.
  12. So if only the DC went to playoffs, how would that work with Co DC's?
  13. Now this is true. We have people in our stands who come to support their kids and refuse to wear purple. The hate is deep with the TJ Alumni.
  14. Nope. PAM wins, we all get 22 5A bragging rights. GO TITANS!
  15. That's still a pretty good pay check..lol I better get an autograph before he graduates HS.
  16. Please tell me your brother likes Dallas. Dak should be getting a little worn down by then.
  17. I don't why y'all bite. I bet he catches a lot of fish when he goes fishing..lol
  18. First time I've ever seen him with that problem. When you get used like that, stuffs going to happen.
  19. Plus his hands were cramping.
  20. Out of Control..lol
  21. Obviously they can be stopped. New Caney.
  22. I know our Defense has a huge task in front of them, but I got my pom poms out and fluffed. Their Defense also has a huge task in front of them and there is no preparing for RJ. Look what he did against Nederland BY HIMSELF! We add the other weapons in and we got this.
  23. He needs to snap out of it and get back in the game.
  24. Yes PNG is home.
  25. They will step up. I believe!
×
×
  • Create New...