Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. We're on home side, but I think We're visitors. The announcer came on and it's not Murdock.
  2. We are packed in by the band and people are still flowing in. Their side, not so much.
  3. Heading to the Humble. Eat and wait at the gates.
  4. Why pass on the 2 point when you have Hines? Good thing they got a 2nd try.
  5. PAM with no timeouts.
  6. College Station beat Temple in 0T 26-20 Didn't know that.
  7. Did anybody's screen go black?
  8. I don't have sound either. But view is real good..lol Like HD
  9. Catching it on Texanlive. LEAVE NO DOUBT
  10. Saw that on Facebook. Very nice. People not from this area, have no idea the devistation that people are STILL going thru.
  11. I agree with Brady's pick. And that RJ will be the best player on the field.. And that it will be a stadium filled with purple. The Rah Rahs have voted to ignore the rest.
  12. Their on the Football Friday app talking smack. The PNG chat is hilarious. Apparently we don't support other teams, only ourselves. I don't post on that one, but its fun to read.
  13. This is what I was saying we need to do also. If we're just going to run RJ, line back up quick and let him do his thing.
  14. I'm not understanding why the "run RJ" call takes so long. I know it may not always be the call and he takes off on his own, but a lot of the time its obvious. Heck, let RJ call a few plays.
  15. We need to go fast pace. Many times we could have had defenses on their heels, but slow calls coming from the sidelines.
  16. A couple of trick plays..lol I believe we can do so much more with our offense. They did execute those perfect though.
  17. I'm no football guru, just a band mom here, but it seems like we haven't really opened up the playbook that much. Saving up for this game?
  18. Why people resort to "you must be in band" for derogatory insults, is beyond me.
  19. Have you seen our halftime show? The band director does NOT need help..lol
  20. Are we home?
  21. Perez is a handful.
×
×
  • Create New...