Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I'm melting out here. It's so muggy.
  2. Field looks great. Let's go Indians!
  3. I wasn't understanding that one...lol
  4. A good passer and can run as well.
  5. I'm trying not to judge us off the Huntsville game. We should handle Tomball and go into district 2-1
  6. It's 2:00am and I'm sitting at the Band hall waiting on busses.
  7. I hope so. Would much rather play yall.
  8. The Band was late but played great! We scored a touchdown 45 is bumper to bumper traffic right now. Can we play United or PAM instead of driving 2 1/2 hours.
  9. On our way! Safe travels for the Tribe!
  10. Wish we had BU on the schedule. I miss the Butch.
  11. Tall task this week. Let's get out of there injury free.
  12. On our way! Safe travels to all! Scalp'em Indians!
  13. I'm in Silsbee now. Casa Ole has a sign Welcoming the PNG Indians to the Tiger Den They must know we like to eat.
  14. What's under that turf??? You could hear them hitting it. Sounded like a base drum..lol
  15. You ain't kidding, the WOS sidelines look bare.
  16. Your lucky my new found emoji doesn't work on here..lol
  17. Looking forward to this scrimmage! It's always a "game" when you're on the field with the Stangs. I'm hoping we see some improvement on D.
  18. Congrats to the class of 2019!
  19. Welcome back! I'd pass out some cookies, but you know they're burnt.
  20. Those school aren't going to last forever. Do it now before it's REALLY an issue and becomes an emergency at one of those schools.
  21. We get what we want over here..lol
  22. I usually don't start posting again until football season, but......The Nederland bond has brought me back early. Will Nederland survive this???? It's gotten vicious on Facebook.
  23. That guy is listed at 167 pounds, he better get to eating before running against a college defense.
×
×
  • Create New...