Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. sorry, I've been outside monitoring the grill......patties were burning!
  2. oh snap....I forgot that game was on! I'll change the channel now!
  3. see COOP, now you can join in on the fun, too!
  4. got burgers on the grill, cold beer in hand and great HS football on TV.....you know guys....it just doesn't get any better than this!
  5. heads up defensive play by Carroll.....picked up a fumble and scores!
  6. NW defense steps up! SLC has to punt....NW will take over at their 31!
  7. SLC is stone cold.....no mistakes with precision execution. They look like a college team. No other HS in Texas can hang!
  8. NW run defense is really good....Carroll moving the ball through the air!
  9. sometimes it works....Good Job Jags!
  10. will post updates when game starts!
  11. I'll be watching the game and I'll post updates for everyone! K!
  12. After talking with people I knew that were at the game, they said the ref's were very influencial in the outcome of the game. It's just a shame to not let the kids determine the outcome! :-[
  13. well, they better do something quick! this is going to be a very tough district schedule for them if they dont!
  14. Not likely to happen as they will probably go in Division 1, and WB will most likely go Division 2.
  15. Nimitz13 Memorial 10FINAL....sorry scooter!
  16. Well, I guarantee you that if the game had been played at Durley instead of in Spring....the outcome would have been different! WB definitely showed up to play tonight, and regardless of the score, I think we earned their respect!
×
×
  • Create New...