• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Tournament This Week

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies

• Live & Upcoming Broadcasts

• Looks like the judge and prosecution was sloppy. His other convictions will keep him in prison for the time being, thankfully.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: A viral video purports to show an anti-Israel demonstrator at New York University confessing she doesn't know why she's protesting. In a video clip posted to X by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a young woman at Monday night's NYU protest struggles to answer when asked what the "goal" of the demonstration was. "I think the goal is just showing our support for Palestine and demanding that NYU stops — I honestly don't know all of what NYU is doing," she tells the unidentified interviewer. The protester then turns to another protester and asks if she knew why they were there. "I really don't know. I'm pretty sure they are — do you know what NYU is doing?" she asks. The second protester also admits she doesn't know why they're protesting at NYU. "I wish I was more educated," she confesses.   
    • Social media is a Big Hurdle, everyone has a voice. Lots of misinformation. The tax payers wanted change , now here it is. The flagship of athletics is football. You wanna see the moral, pride and spirit falter, let football continue to tank. How bout we let the new AD, who just happens to be the HFC do his job..... BUT BUT everyone on social media knows better.
    • Here's actually what he was quoted as saying: "United States and Italy are bound together by a shared cultural and political heritage dating back thousands of years to Ancient Rome." Several left wing nut job bloggers tried to make the (impossible) reach that Trump was claiming that the U.S. and Italy had been allies since Ancient Rome.  Trump simply asserted correctly that the two countries have a shared political-cultural heritage that dates to Ancient Rome, not that there were actual ties between two actual countries as far back as Ancient Rome. Perhaps a little research would bode you well.