1. Nederland/Port Arthur Memorial
3. Nueces Canyon/High Island
4. Beaumont West Brook/The Woodlands College Park
5. Baytown Sterling/Humble Summer Creek
6. Dayton/Barbers Hill
7. Beaumont Ozen/Beaumont Central
9. Port Neches-Groves/Baytown Lee
11. Pasadena First Baptist/Beaumont Legacy Christian
12. Alvin Shadow Creek/Silsbee
13. Columbus/Huffman Hargrave
15. Kennedale/West Orange-Stark
20. Little Cypress-Mauriceville/Houston St. Pius X
21. Hamshire-Fannett at Beaumont Kelly Catholic
22. Orange Community Christian/Clear Lake Christian
23. Conroe Oak Ridge/Montgomery
24. Lufkin/The Woodlands
Dan Marino was one of the best QBs to play the game. He never won a SB. Is he overrated? How about Jim Kelley? Dan Fouts? Overrated is a term loosely used for comparison. It all depends on what the individual perceives as acceptable.
Trent Dilfer won a SB and he was terrible....see what I mean?
Thanks for the update. I had a friend go see one of there games and her stated all the talent is on offense. He sat on Gilmer side and talked to several people and they stated that is the teams mentality. We will outscore anyone, kinda like Baylor was when they first started winning, all offense. One parent even stated the coach believes that the more points your score than defense is on there until you get the ball back on offense.