Kountze Tournament Thread/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

Ethan Franklin crushed that one over the right field fence...The landing gear was not down when it cleared...accounted for two runs and one RBI. Braden Franklin followed it up with a towering shot over left field fence...accounted for two runs and one RBI. Marshall had a two RBI triple and an RBI sac. fly to right. Peters helped himself out with a couple of good shot and I think two RBI's. In addition Peters pitched the entire game and did a good job keeping the ball down with good curve ball placement. As a whole the Lions did a good job with the sticks and at Catch Kade Shawver did a much better job at receiving and blocking...GOOD JOB KID! Any know how Liberty and WOS are doing?

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1377921" timestamp="1361555832"]
Ethan Franklin crushed that one over the right field fence...The landing gear was not down when it cleared...[glow=red,2,300]accounted for two runs and one RBI[/glow]. Braden Franklin followed it up with a towering shot over left field fence[glow=red,2,300]...accounted for two runs and one RBI[/glow]. Marshall had a two RBI triple and an RBI sac. fly to right. Peters helped himself out with a couple of good shot and I think two RBI's. In addition Peters pitched the entire game and did a good job keeping the ball down with good curve ball placement. As a whole the Lions did a good job with the sticks and at Catch Kade Shawver did a much better job at receiving and blocking...GOOD JOB KID! Any know how Liberty and WOS are doing?
[/quote]

So both of these home runs were solo HR?

[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="1378029" timestamp="1361564274"]
[quote author=Sport1971! link=topic=109630.msg1377921#msg1377921 date=1361555832]
Ethan Franklin crushed that one over the right field fence...The landing gear was not down when it cleared...[glow=red,2,300]accounted for two runs and one RBI[/glow]. Braden Franklin followed it up with a towering shot over left field fence[glow=red,2,300]...accounted for two runs and one RBI[/glow]. Marshall had a two RBI triple and an RBI sac. fly to right. Peters helped himself out with a couple of good shot and I think two RBI's. In addition Peters pitched the entire game and did a good job keeping the ball down with good curve ball placement. As a whole the Lions did a good job with the sticks and at Catch Kade Shawver did a much better job at receiving and blocking...GOOD JOB KID! Any know how Liberty and WOS are doing?
[/quote]

So both of these home runs were solo HR?
[/quote] My bad I typoed meant to put two RBI...ADD moment! LOL  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed