Spurger

[quote name="sbash1994" post="1350045" timestamp="1354760721"]
Any thoughts on Spurger this year? I know they got a new coach who is also the new AD.
[/quote]

Sorry, I very seldom think of Spurger - in any scenario.  I know that I will get some smites for this, but that's just the way it is.  Why should I have any thoughts on Spurger this year, or any other year? ???

[quote name="sbash1994" post="1350045" timestamp="1354760721"]
Any thoughts on Spurger this year? I know they got a new coach who is also the new AD.
[/quote]

Yall's AD used to be an assistant at Deweyville two years ago, great guy good coach. I know Deweyville already beat Spurger earlier this season, and they're also in our tournament. Good luck this season!

Well I mean they made playoffs last year. Played Wells they were a pretty good team they seemed pretty fast. I know Spurger lost a lot. Hollier graduated, Willis moved to Kirbyville, and McGallion moved to Woodville and had a pretty bad knee injury again. They also had a decent Volleyball team last year also went to area I believe but lost to North Zulch who if I'm not mistaken almost or did go to state. So Spurger can surprise you, I wouldn't throw them to the side.
[quote name="usedtobe" post="1350071" timestamp="1354763080"]
[quote author=sbash1994 link=topic=107196.msg1350045#msg1350045 date=1354760721]
[/quote]

Sorry, I very seldom think of Spurger - in any scenario.  I know that I will get some smites for this, but that's just the way it is.  Why should I have any thoughts on Spurger this year, or any other year? ???
[/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder