LORENA VS. WEST ORANGE-STARK BROADCAST/WO-S ADVANCES 28-0!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SlobCat
I ended up getting to go to the game. WOW what a defense!!! It is the BEST 3A defense I have ever seen.  I had told the Central Texas fellas that the teams in 17-AAA were not as strong this year as in past years and that Lorena was a very good above average team, but that they were not great. They ran into a great defense tonight and proved my point.  Good luck and safe travels.

[quote name="MMstangfan" post="1346566" timestamp="1354375855"]
Super game Stangs !!!!! We beat the Lepords and Zebra's tonight. Several really bad calls by the back judge and some flagrant calls missed by line judge.
[/quote]

Yeah...and don't forget...Lorena had ONE penalty for the entire game.  Have you ever seen a team play a penalty-free game, especially one that got whipped like that?  Absolutely incompetent officiating. 

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1346273" timestamp="1354340658"]
Congrats WOS on the win(from a Rattler fan).  We all get the matchup we have been waiting for.  I have heard a lot about your defense, but don't sleep on ours.  They are pretty stout themselves.
[/quote]

One thing for sure, this game will bring out the best in both sides. It should be a war.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder