Wo-s vs Lorena

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sure the loena coaching staff knows all about the kids from wo-s by now if thay dont oh well. lorena has a outstanding running game built around there QB everyone in the park friday knows this its no secret he is the spark plug of there team he is a big kid 215 pounds and very hard to bring down once he gets into the open field as we watch him on your tube and only a JR at that he will be around next year also.IMO i feel this will be a see saw game back in forth who gets the brakes just might win this game. as for the wo-s kids thay have see two OB like the one thay will meet up with this friday night just nameing two  of them  the kid from centrel who had speed like you never seen befor and then there is the young kid over at silsbee who could run with power  and just loved to run over you oh did i miss saying he had speed also and he is still playing also  :).the couching staff over at lorena  will (NOT) change anything up for this game with the mustangs its going to be a stop me if you can wo-s if you cant oh well see all of you friday all eyes will be on the QB even the people in the stands good luck to both teams

Best of luck to our Mighty Mustangs and those Silsbee Tigers!  Earn the respect you deserve by winning your respective games tonight!  Praying for traveling grace to any/everyone traveling to see our athletes playing (all over Texas), fair officiating and most importantly...the health of all players playing this week!

Now, GO MEET 'EM MUSTANGS!!!  Remember, you are your brothers' keeper; Mustangs......112%; and most importantly....You can do ALL things through Christ!!!

[quote name="stang4life" post="1345119" timestamp="1354292873"]
Best of luck to our Mighty Mustangs and those Silsbee Tigers!  Earn the respect you deserve by winning your respective games tonight!  Praying for traveling grace to any/everyone traveling to see our athletes playing (all over Texas), fair officiating and most importantly...the health of all players playing this week!

Now, GO MEET 'EM MUSTANGS!!!  Remember, you are your brothers' keeper; Mustangs......112%; and most importantly....You can do ALL things through Christ!!!
[/quote]

Well said. I think you deserve a +1 for that.

Guest SlobCat
[quote name="SlobCat" post="1344270" timestamp="1354162239"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=106680.msg1344189#msg1344189 date=1354148347]
i just wish i new more about lorena what has got them this far are thay a running team are passing are both thay must have a good D are thay would be playing basketball
[/quote]

They run more than pass. The QB is the main show, power runner, good passer on both the short ball and the long ball. Don't get caught napping on the long ball. They don't make many mistakes. Their defense is good, but not great.  I don't know the technical terms for the offense and defense.

When they first take the field you are going to be surprised at how small they seem at first.

Speed on the corners can get to them, Fairfield had a few good runs off tackle and outside with one being a long TD.

I hope to be able to come to the game, I have never seen WOS play.
[/quote]

One other thing I meant to mention is that Lorena likes to line up in the swinging gate (or something like it) on extra points.  They have been pretty successful and it puts pressure on the opposing team when they get 8 instead of 7.

no one has been able to stop the QB  from lorenna justtake a look at his numbers comming into tonights game the big OL thay have has one a outstnding job  for him 215  pounds  o a power runner but he  thay could not stop the speed of the mustangs thay were all over him all night now the play book page wll be turning next riday

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476