Bridge City AD

Guest Football

From the other thread it looks like everyone is saying the names:

Bolton, Briggs, Stump, and Matthews

Anybody else throwing their names in the hat? Who would be the best out of those four for BC?

If Stump going to apply anywhere i look for him to maybe consider the job opening in Bay City.The city cats return 30 lettermen 9 offense/8 defense starters  jv went 6-4,frosh 8-2,plenty of talent i look for Stump to take a shot at it.He was a canidate for the job after Chad Morris left Bay City but the job was given to Allan Cherry.Bay city runs a great spread formation great wr coming up,what does Stump run on defense?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Cherry left yet?

All my contacts have told me after the loss to Lamar Cons., he was told his contract would not be renewed.I have been told he has not been in school,and i talked to one of the coaches on the staff and asked him how the offseason was doing he told me great but was worried about if they would still have a job.I asked this one person again he told me Cherry was gone,100% sure.I have not seen anything  or a statement made yet but i look for some kind of news soon.When its made official look for a lot of coaches applying for the job,lots of talent coming up and a very good team coming back size,speed.

Cherry.  ;D A local team from here (WOS) plays them at least 1 more year.

:D

Being a wise guy,you and alot of other coaches.Even if he were to be back i look for Bay City to be to strong for WOS next year.If the city cats get the right guy,look for Bay City to be a power house team again.As long as WOS has Dan Hooks they will always be tough.

:D

Being a wise guy,you and alot of other coaches.Even if he were to be back i look for Bay City to be to strong for WOS next year.If the city cats get the right guy,look for Bay City to be a power house team again.As long as WOS has Dan Hooks they will always be tough.

Any names besides Stump being thrown around for Bay City?

A coach in 24 4a  i heard might be interested,but it would take some $ to lure him away from that school.Also i think the off/cord at Lamar Cons. might be a canidate he also was the off/line coach at Bay City when Morris was there.I think some other coaches that might apply might be Cuero hc/ad,EC df/cord Sweeny hc/ad,and like i said CS from BWB.There was also a rumor that Trahan might be back,but i don't see him leaving Dickinson.

Guest Football

If Stump going to apply anywhere i look for him to maybe consider the job opening in Bay City.The city cats return 30 lettermen 9 offense/8 defense starters  jv went 6-4,frosh 8-2,plenty of talent i look for Stump to take a shot at it.He was a canidate for the job after Chad Morris left Bay City but the job was given to Allan Cherry.Bay city runs a great spread formation great wr coming up,what does Stump run on defense?

Are you talking about Chris or Craig Stump?

Guest Football

Chris

Oh, cause it said "if stump is going to apply anywhere"..... If Stump is going to apply anywhere, it would be Bridge City, the place his children go to school. I'm sure he'll apply several different places though, and if he's in the same league as his brother, whoever hires him will get an excellent coach.

Guest Sports Cards

A coach in 24 4a  i heard might be interested,but it would take some $ to lure him away from that school.Also i think the off/cord at Lamar Cons. might be a canidate he also was the off/line coach at Bay City when Morris was there.I think some other coaches that might apply might be Cuero hc/ad,EC df/cord Sweeny hc/ad,and like i said CS from BWB.There was also a rumor that Trahan might be back,but i don't see him leaving Dickinson.

Chris Stump is the one interested in the BC job, not Craig. Why would Craig leave WB for Bay City? Other candidates seem to be in-house Bolton (the OC), Pratt (the DC), Matthews, and Briggs from the looks of it. Of course there will be over 50 applicants before all is said and done. Should be interesting to see who gets it. BC has some great kids, and facilities.

Chris Stump is the one interested in the BC job, not Craig. Why would Craig leave WB for Bay City? Other candidates seem to be in-house Bolton (the OC), Pratt (the DC), Matthews, and Briggs from the looks of it. Of course there will be over 50 applicants before all is said and done. Should be interesting to see who gets it. BC has some great kids, and facilities.

Other than this one down year that the city cats have had,Craig Stump probally has a better chance at winning a state championship in Bay City than he does at WB.I think he could win more with better athletes in BC than at WB.And you have to remember he was interested in the Bay City job before.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder